Dorcas invites consultants to develop feasible business models for actors involving in dairy value chain, including preferred product packaging, and marketing strategies
- Category : Legal Consultancy
- Posted Date : 04/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0116674032
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/30/2021
Invitation for Tender for Consultancy Services
Dorcas Aid is an international NGO working in relief and development in different parts of the country. Partnering with Hilfswerk der Evangelischen Kirchen Schweiz (HEKS) and Veterinaires Sans Frontieres (VSF), Dorcas is implementing a project entitled “Viable Innovations for Resilience and Livelihood” in Borena zone of Oromia Region. The project is a pilot project which works to support a systemic change in the animal feed and milk production sectors by creating profitable and replicable businesses led by women and youth through a Market System Development (MSD) approach that upgrades the value chain structure for the benefit of producers and consumers. The project aims to engage a number of key stakeholders to bring about depth of impact, sustainability and scale based on a four stage process of Adaptation, Adoption, Expansion and Response (AAER). Hence, as part of the AAER process, Dorcas wants to invite experienced and qualified consultants/ consulting firms to develop feasible business models for actors involving in dairy value chain, including preferred product packaging, and marketing strategies.
- Interested consultants/firms can collect the bid document (ToR) from Dorcas Ethiopia head office located at Bole Sub City, Kebele 3 House Number 1547, from April 21, 2021 to April 30, 2021.
- The bid documents (technical and financial proposals) shall be submitted to the head office until April 30, 2021 at 5.00 p.m
- The bid document shall be submitted with renewed license and/or TIN Certificate
- The consultant will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out by the organization
- DAE reserves the right to cancel the tender process at any stage without any liability of any kind for DAE, upon notice to the bidders.
Dorcas Aid Ethiopia (DAE)
Tel. Fixed line +251-116-674032 Bole Sub City, Kebele 3 House Number1547, P.O.Box 8989,Telephone +251-116-674032 , opposite ‘Water Works Design & Supervision Enterprise’ building, near “Emperial Hotel”.