Enyi Construction now invites bidders (sub–contractors) to submit sealed bids for necessary labor, material and equipment for construction of parts
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0118787496
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/22/2021
Notice of Invitation for Bids
- Our Company Enyi General Business Plc, Enyi Construction has signed a contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority to Construct:
- Dangila-Jawi Design and Build Road Project (73km) and
- Homosha – HidassieDam,Lot 1:Homosha-Km70Design and Build Road Project (70km).
- Enyi Construction now invites bidders (sub–contractors) to submit sealed bids for necessary labor, material and equipment for construction of parts of the work in the above mentioned projects including Earthwork, Minor drainage structure and Sub-base work.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidences.
- Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Construction with the Categories RC-3 OR GC-3 and above renewed for 2013 EFY
- Renewed trading license for the year 2013 EFY
- Tax clearance certificate, which states that the sub contractor’s eligibility to participate in any public tender, valid at least up to 28days after bid submission date.
- Vat registration certificate ; and
- Registration as Supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- Interested eligible bidders shall have at least two (2) Years firm experience under construction contracts and a minimum of one (1) any type of road construction project with a value of ETB [15 Million] in the role of Contractor, joint venture partner, or sub – contractor
- (a) Interested bidders may purchas bid documents for each section with written application to the address below and a non refundable fee of ETB 250.00, effective as of September 07, 2021.
(b) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time from Monday to Friday and from 8:30 am to 12.00 pm on Saturday.
Address: – Enyi General Business Plc, Enyi Construction.
Piassa 270 meters north of Tewodros Adebabay (next to Anbessa Pharmacy).
3F Building – 8th Floor (office No – 809), Tel. +251-965-69-66-66 / +251-919-48-69-00.
- Bidders can participate in more than one section within a project.
- Bidders shall submit their Bids in two envelopes, the first envelop labelled as “Qualification Information and Bid Security” and the second envelope “Financial Bid”, separately sealed and the two envelopes sealed in another outer envelope.
- Bids must be delivered to the address, time and date specified below. Each bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00 in a format acceptable to the main Contractor. Late bids will be rejected. One original and two copies of the bids have to be submitted.
- Both Technical and Financial Bids shall be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders and financial bids will not be read out and the Contractor reserves the right for further negotiations with bidders, if necessary, on financial offers. Technical and financial bids evaluation will be carried out following opening of bids and the final result will be communicated to bidders after the required clarification and checking.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 22, 2021 at 2:30 PM.
Deputy G/Manager (Engineering) office
Enyi General Business Plc, Enyi Construction
Piassa – Mahtama Ghandi Street
P.O.Box – 11161
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Enyi General Business reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Separate bids must be submitted for each sections of the road mentioned above.