Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) Invitation for Consultancy Service
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 08/21/2021
- Phone Number : 0115527791
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/06/2021
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
Invitation for Consultancy Service to Develop a Positive Masculinity Training Manual and Conduct TOT
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) is a local NGO registered and accorded legal personality with registry number 0198 in line with the Civil Society Organizations Proclamation Number 1113/2019 to work in Ethiopia. Currently, EWNRA is implementing a project entitled 4R Nutrient Stewardship (4R NSP) in Minjar Shenkora Woreda (district) in partnership with the donor, Cooperative Development Foundation of Canada (CDF Canada). The major target of this project is to improve socio-economic wellbeing of 40,000 smallholder farmers living in selected eight kebeles (communities) of the Woreda (district). The project will enhance sustainable agricultural production using climate smart technologies, best farm management practices, increased value chain access and integration by women and men coop members in the targeted areas. It will also enhance representation and influence of women in leadership positions and decision-making bodies. Ultimately, the project aims to increase integration of gender sensitive 4R principles in relevant standards and policies globally and nationally.
The main objective of this assignment is to develop a Positive Masculinity Training Manual and Conduct training of trainers (TOT) to the project staff and enable them to facilitate further positive masculinity training sessions independently to men residing in the selected eight project kebeles.
The Consultant will have a team composed of qualified experts on the proposed assignment with competencies stated below:
- At least a Master’s degree holder in fields of education related to Law, Sociology, Social Anthropology, Community development studies or combinations in relevant fields of study and hands-on experience on gender, human rights and nonviolence.
- Bidders must have a minimum of five years of working experience in training manual development and training facilitation in rural communities.
- Bidders must have a team with expertise in positive masculinity and other gender manual development and training
- Renewed consultancy license
Interested consultancy firms or teams of experts can collect the Terms of Reference and submit their technical and financial proposals until or before September 6, 2021 at 2:30pm. The applications could be hand delivered to the address provided here under.
Address: Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Head Office Building, Bambis area (between Meskel Square and Urael Church)
6th Floor Office No.: B604 or 608
P.O. Box 1518 code 1110