Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) invites Interested consultancy firms or teams
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/07/2021
- Phone Number : 0115527791
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/24/2021
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
Invitation for Consultancy Service
Develop Basic Business Literacy Training Manual and Conduct TOT
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) is a local NGO registered and accorded legal personality with registry number 0198 in line with the Civil Society Organizations Proclamation Number 1113/2019 to work in Ethiopia. Currently, EWNRA is implementing a project entitled 4R Nutrient Stewardship (4RNSP) in Minjar Shenkora Woreda (district) through in partnership with the donor Cooperative Development Foundation of Canada (CDF- Canada). The major target of this project is to improve the socio-economic wellbeing of 40,000 smallholder farmers living in selected eight kebeles (communities) of Minjar Shenkora Woreda (district). The project will enhance sustainable agricultural production using climate smart technologies, best farm management practices, increased value chain access and integration by women and men coop members in the targeted areas. It will also enhance representation and influence of women in leadership positions and decision-making bodies. Ultimately, the project will increase integration of gender sensitive 4R principles in relevant standards and policies globally and nationally.
The main objective of this assignment is to develop a financial literacy and business skills module and conduct a practical TOT for field staff residing in the project area (Arerti Town). The TOT is intended to enable the project staff to facilitate independently the basic business skills training sessions to rural commercial women groups in the project intervention kebeles.
The Consultant will have a team composed of qualified experts on the proposed assignment with below stated competencies:
- Post graduate level qualification in related subjects (Business administration, Marketing, economics or related)
- Bidder must have at least 5 years’ experience in developing and facilitating training on business skills (basic numeracy/literacy, life skills and enterprise development trainings).
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating training on business skills (preferably to rural communities).
- Bidder must have members with expertise in developing manuals and facilitating training on business skills
- Renewed consultancy license
Interested consultancy firms or teams of experts can collect the Terms of Reference from EWNRA office till September 17, 2021 and expected to submit their technical and financial proposals until September 24, 2021.
Address: Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Head Office Building,
6th Floor Office No.: B604 or 608
P.O. Box 1518 code 1110
Addis Ababa (Near Bambis Supermarket -between Meskel Square and Urael Church)