Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) looks for capable consulting firm that can produce training modules and conduct a practical TOT
- Category : Other Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0115527791
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/21/2021
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
INVITATION FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR TRAINING OF PROJECT STAFF
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) is a local NGO registered and accorded legal personality with registry number 0198 in line with the Civil Society Organizations Proclamation Number 1113/2019 to work in Ethiopia. Currently, EWNRA is implementing a project “Sustainable Living: Reduce Outmigration in Southern Oromia Region, Ethiopia”, for three consecutive years (from 2019 up to 2021) in Abaya and Gelana woredas of West Guji zone of Oromia Regional state through financial support of Menschen für Menschen, Switzerland (MfMCH). Youth unemployment and outmigration are among the major problems identified by the project.
Thus, one of the major objectives and activities of this project is reducing youth unemployment through improving entrepreneurship skill and competence of jobless youth (girls and boys) and enhancing their involvement in business. To achieve the objective, the project planned to provide TOT trainings for project staff on the aforementioned subject matter. The main objective of this assignment is to create capable project field staffs on youth entrepreneurs’ development,
In addition, the project aims to improve the knowledge of the project field staff on data management and technical report writing skills. Thus, the organization looks for capable consulting firm that can produce training modules and conduct a practical TOT for field staff residing in the project area on the aforementioned training components (packages).
The Consultant will have a team composed of qualified experts on the proposed assignments with below stated competencies:
- Post graduate level qualification in related subjects (Business administration, Marketing, economics or related), project management,
- Bidder must have at least 10 years’ experience in developing and facilitating training on entrepreneurship, data management and technical report writing skill
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating training on youth entrepreneurship development (preferably to rural communities), and data /knowledge management and report writting.
- Bidder must have members with expertise in developing manuals and facilitating training on entrepreneurship, data management and technical report writing skill
- Renewed consultancy license
Interested consultancy firms or teams of experts can collect the Terms of Reference from EWNRA office till September 21, 2021 and expected to submit their technical and financial proposals until September 28, 2021.
Address: Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Head Office Building,
6th Floor Office No.: B604 or 608
P.O. Box 1518 code 1110
Addis Ababa (Near Bambis Supermarket -between Meskel Square and St. Urael Church)