Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) would like to invite eligible bidders for the supply of the following items:
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0115547001
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/29/2022
Bid Reference no. ECX/O-008/2022
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) would like to invite eligible bidders to participate in the bid floated through National competitive Bidding (NCB) for the supply of the following items:
|Lot#||Lot Description||Amount of Bid Security Required||Bid Submission Date||Bid Opening Date|
|Lot 1||Packaging Materials (Dunnage, Jute bag Thread, PP bag, PP bag Thread and Polyethene Bag)||25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Birr only) for each Lots||Thursday Sep 29/2022 at 10:30 AM||Thursday Sep 29/2022 at 11:00 AM|
|Lot 2||Printing PADs|
Therefore, all interested suppliers can participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements: –
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Exchange’s National Competitive Bidding/ Open Tender procedures and the bid is open to all eligible bidders.
- Bidders are required to submit the following legal documents: –
- Renewed Valid trade license indicating the stream of business specific to the business category.
- TIN number
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority
- Valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority
- Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency’s suppliers list registration certificate.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be collected from ECX – Head Quarter Treasury and Budget Control Division, located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 5th floor office# 514, against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00/Three Hundred birr/ through Bank deposit, using the below mentioned bank address during office hours.
- All bids must be accompanied with bid security and shall be valid for 90 days must be submitted in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee.
- Bids must be submitted in the bid box located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 7th floor – Procurement Division Office# 708.
- The Bid will be open in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives who wish to attend in person at the address mentioned below.
- The Exchange shall not consider any Bid that arrives after the deadline for submission of bids. Any Bid received by the Exchange after the deadline for submission of bids shall be declared as late, rejected, and returned to the Bidder remain unopened.
- ECX reserves the right to reject any bid partially or in full.
- Bidders shall use the below address for their additional information/ enquiry.
Bank Address of Ethiopia commodity Exchange:
Dashen Bank Mexico branch: 0022526447046
Commercial bank of Ethiopia /CBE/: 1000002564819
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange, Procurement Division
Chelelek Al-sam Tower-II, 7th floor, office# 708
Tel. +251-115547001 Ext.182, Addis Ababa