Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations invites interested and qualified e-learning program developers
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 08/19/2021
- Phone Number : 0115514005
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/03/2021
SEEKING E-LEARNING PLATFORM DEVELOPERS
Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (ECCSA) is a non-partisan, non-profit organization established for the sole purpose of creating a competitive and vibrant private sector. It serves as a unified voice of the business community through the provision of Advocacy and Research, Trade and Promotion, and Capacity Building.
As part of its service diversity plan, ECCSA invites interested and qualified e-learning program developers to submit the following documents, certificates and credentials and to collect TOR
- Copy of renewed and relevant business license and registration
- Copy of VAT registration certificate
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Date of tender document collection will be from August 23 – 27, 2021, 8:30am – 3:00 pm,
- Date for submission of technical and financial proposal, August 30 – September 3, 2021, 8:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Announcement of winner will be made available on ECCSA’s website and notice board on September 9, 2021 at 10am.
- Bidders must submit nonrefundable tender fee in the amount of ETB300
- By submitting a bid, the bidder agrees to provide the service and/ or products with quoted price.
- TAX considerations should be clearly stated in the financial proposal
- Bid documents are available at ECCSA compound, ground floor office number 5.
- Financial and technical proposals should be submitted at ECCSA compound, first floor, office number 14
ECCSA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without any liability.
The Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association
Institutional Support Directorate
1st floor, office number 14, Mexico Square