Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA) is soliciting eligible consulting firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/02/2021
- Phone Number : 0116636750
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/14/2021
Call for Consultancy to “Develop Data Recording and Information Management System for Commercial Horticulture Farms”
Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA) is a business membership organization which is established in 2002. It is an organization meant to promote the interest of its members who are engaged in the production and export of cut flowers, fruit, vegetables, herbs, cuttings as well as vegetable seeds. Currently, EHPEA has 126 members and it has been relentlessly contributing for the horticulture industry boom in Ethiopia and effectively representing the interests of its members locally and globally. The mission of EHPEA is to improve the competitiveness of our members and promote sustainable growth of Ethiopian Horticulture sector by providing innovative services.
Over the last decade, EHPEA has been working on various interventions to promote the sector and executed impactful projects to build the capacity of its members and also to build Ethiopian Horticulture brand in the international market arena. One of its core functions is to ensure its members are environmentally and socially compliant and discharge responsibilities.
In line with this, EHPEA is soliciting eligible consulting firms who can develop an information and record management system for the horticulture workplace gender related activities and implementation practices in respect to Sexual reproductive health right, Worker’s welfare and Gender equality policy and practices as further described in the terms of reference (TOR).
- The Terms of Reference (TOR) consisting of expected qualification and competency requirements for the consultancy can be collected from EHPEA office or can be downloaded from EHPEA website (ehpea.org)
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial proposals in a bid located at the following address within 10 days from date of announcement in a separate, sealed envelopes labeled as technical and financial proposal for the assignments respectively.
Finance and Administration Office
Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA)
Mickey Leyland Road, around Ministry of Energy and Water Resources
NB Business Center Building 6th Floor, Room No. 603
- Both envelopes with bid documents shall be clearly marked as “Consultancy for to develop Data recording and information management system”
- EHPEA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Late bids shall be rejected
For further information please contact: +251116636750