Ethiopian Medical Association (EMA) is now looking for a consultancy service
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/01/2021
- Phone Number : 0115521776
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/13/2021
Ethiopian Medical Association
Invitation to bid for Membership Database Management Software
Ethiopian Medical Association (EMA) is a registered professional association which works on medical sector in Ethiopia.
EMA is a membership organization representing Medical Doctors registered to practice in Ethiopia, with a vision to see healthy and Prosperous Ethiopian community having access to quality health services, and mission to ensure the community gets quality health service. EMA promotes the highest standards in Medical Education, Science and Art, and it ensures the rights and benefits of medical doctors. The association has about 5,000 physicians’ members.
EMA is now looking for a consultancy service to assess the current system and develop improved membership management software. So, our organization want to invite experienced and competent legal organization to bid for the service based on the detail specifications listed on Terms of Reference.
Interested bidders can collect the detailed specification /Terms of Reference/ of the required items from Ethiopian Medical Association office indicated below and submit their bidding documents for the work within ten working days after the date of this announcement.
- A service provider who wishes to participate for this bid must have renewed Trade License for 2013 E.C Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids, Tax payer registration certificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English language.
- Bids must be delivered to the Finance and admin department or deposit in the Tender Box situated at the office before the closing date on September 13, 2021 at 3:00 P.M. The envelop must be WAX
- The Association reserves the right to award, amend and cancel the bid totally or partially at any time.
A complete set of bidding documents may be collect from Ethiopian medical association on working days,
kirkos Sub-City, Roosevelt Street, In front of Africa union main old gate.
Tel: 251 115 521776/251 115 547982, Addis Ababa
Note: Closed bid will take place due to urgency of bid and time constraint