Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) invites eligible consulting firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 01/25/2023
- Phone Number : 0114702058
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/15/2023
Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC)
Consultancy Service of Preliminary Design, Master Plan and Business Plan Development for Available Lands on Addis Ababa/Sebeta- Meiso- Dewanle Railway Stations.
INVITATION TO BID
Procurement reference number: ERC- RND/EPD-SP/05/2015
- Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) invites eligible consulting firms’ to submit their proposals for Consultancy Service of Preliminary Design, Master Plan and Business Plan Development for Available Lands on Addis Ababa/Sebeta- Meiso- Dewanle Railway Stations located along the aforementioned project.
- The invitation is open to all bidders registered for category of Engineering Consultant or related and any consultant forming a consortium in order to deliver this procurement professionally with high quality (as per the new construction certification directive: Directive No.648/2021) which has the capabilities and legal frame work to perform the requested consultancy service, which is mentioned on Employers Requirements (Terms of Reference-TOR) with valid license for the current year, Tax payer Identification Number (TIN) and registered for VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and can collect a complete set of documents/Request For Proposal (RFP)/, from Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC), Archive or Engineering procurement department, addressed below, upon submission of a written application and payment of non-refundable fee of ETB 600.00 (Six Hundred Birr only) starting from the date of the 1st appearance of this notice of invitation on the Ethiopian Herald and Reporter Newspaper.
- The Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal shall be prepared in one original and three copies in different wax-sealed envelopes, and “each proposal shall be sealed in such a way that one original and two copies to be sealed in one envelop while the third copy shall be sealed in another envelop separately and labeled as “ORIGIANAL AND TWO COPIES” and “ONE COPY” to be placed in another outer envelope as appropriate and along with bid security in an acceptance form of Bank amounting ETB 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr Only) valid at least for 90 days on or before 2:30 pm at the same address shown below.
- Bidders must meet the minimum qualification criteria (Technical Proposal, Tp 70% and more are qualified) for their financial proposal to be opened. Unqualified bidders’ financial proposal will be returned unopened to the bidder.
- Technical proposals will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend, on 30 days after it appears on the Newspaper at 3:00 PM (9:00, local time, Afternoon) at address mentioned below.
- The bid document shall be prepared in English.
- The deadline for bid submission will be 30 days after it appears on Ethiopian Herald and Reporter Newspaper before 2:30 PM (8:30, local time, Afternoon).
- Ethiopian Railways Corporation has the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving any reason any time before agreement is made.
- Interested or eligible bidders may obtain further information from address shown below.
Ethiopian Railways Corporation
Floor/Room number: ERC Head Office, around Meshuwalekiya
O. Box: 27558/1000
Street Address: Sierra Leone Avenue
Town/City: Addis Ababa
Telephone: +251-114-702058/ +251 114- 702066
Email: [email protected]