EthSwitch Share Company Invitation for Bid Procurement of Chanel Monitoring.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 01/16/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571204
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 03/03/2021
Invitation for Bid
Procurement of Chanel Monitoring
EthSwitch Share Company Which is the Owner and Operator of the National e-payment Switch of Ethiopia re-invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurements the above mentioned System with the descriptions prescribed in the bidding documents.
1. A Complete set of Bidding documents in English Language can be purchased by interested bidders from the Company Starting From Thu Jan 18, 2021, Up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200 (Two hundred birr) during the following hours
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM -12:00 PM and 1:30 -5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM -12:00 PM
2. Bidders proposal must be delivered to the Company on or before Mar 03, 2021 at 11:00 AM local time on the Address Provided below. The bid submission will be closed on Mar 03, 2021 at 11:00 AM local time. Late bid will be rejected. .
3. Bidders proposal will be opened on Mar 03, 2021 at 11:30 AM local time (i.e same date as the bid closing) at the head office of the Company in the presence of the bidders or representative who choose to attend.
4. EthSwitch Share Company is located on the (4th) fourth floor of Nega city mall, Marshal Tito Street around Kazanches Supermarket area, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
5. The Bids shall be submitted in sealed envelopes: clearly marked with the title Bid Document for of Supply of CHANAL MONITORING
6. The bid must be delivered in person to EthSwitch s.c on or before , the date stated in number 3 above.
7. Bidders proposal must be remain valid for 180 (one hundred eighty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed above,
8. Bidders Proposal must be accompanied by bid security, i.e CPO or Bank Guarantee in the amount of ETB 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand birr). The bid security must be valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period.
9. EthSwitch reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
10. For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following addresses:
Ato Tadele Negash
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com