EthSwitch Share Company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of 10.0 KVA UPS, and Shelf with locker
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 11/21/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571204
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/06/2022
Invitation for Bid
FOR PROCUREMENT OF 10.0 KVA UPS, & SHELF WITH LOKER
- EthSwitch Share Company Which is the Owner and Operator of the National e-payment Switch of Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of 10.0 KVA UPS, and Shelf with locker with the descriptions prescribed in the bidding documents.
- A Complete set of Bidding documents in English Language can be purchased by interested bidders from the Company Starting From Monday November 21,2022 Up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200 (Two hundred birr) deposited EthSwitch S.C. at A/C CBE 1000089578737 or Awash Bank 01304030025600 in the name of the bid participant organization during the following hours
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM -12:00 PM and 1:30 -5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM -12:00 PM
- Bidders Technical & Financial proposal must be delivered to the Company on or before December 6, 2022 at 11:00 AM local time on the Address provided below. The bid submission will be closed on December 6, 2022 at 11:00 AM local time. Late bid will be rejected.
- Bidders Technical proposal will be opened on December 06, 2022 at 11:30 AM local time (i.e same date as the bid closing) at the head office of the Company in the presence of the bidders or representative who choose to attend.
- EthSwitch Share Company is located on the (4th) fourth floor of Nega city mall, Marshal Tito Street around Kazanches Supermarket area, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The Bids shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes: technical proposal envelope and financial proposal envelops each having one “original” and two “copy”. And clearly marked with the title Bid Document for Procurement of 0 KVA UPS, and Shelf with locker & the name of the bidding Company.
- The bid must be delivered in person to EthSwitch s.c on or before the date stated in number 3 above.
- Bidders Technical and Financial proposal must be remain valid for 60 (sixty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed above.
- Bidders Proposal must be accompanied by bid security, i.e CPO or counter Bank Guarantee in the amount of ETB 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) or equivalent amount to easily convertible currency.
- The bid security must be valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period.
- EthSwitch reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following addresses:
Ato Tadele Negash
Manager, Facility Management Division