FAL General Contractor invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, material for the general STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation of these road project
- Category : Road & Bridge Construction
- Posted Date : 04/17/2021
- Phone Number : 0116626357
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/03/2021
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BIDs
- FAL General Contractor has entered contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for construction works of Gode -Hargele Lot 1 Gode –Km 100+000 Design and Build Road Project.
- FAL General Contractor invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, material for the general STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation of these road project.
- FAL General Contractor now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the general STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation of these roadproject as indicated in item number a.
- Interested bidders shall submit following legal documents along with their qualification documents;
- Trading license renewed for 2013 EFY in construction Works;
- Tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date, VAT and TIN registration certificates;
- Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under 4(i), (ii), (iii) above with its qualification document will be rejected from further evaluation.
- Interested eligible bidders shall have experience at least three (3) years in the last five years working in community collaboration with the community and local organization on HIV/AIDS.
- Bidder should submit bid security of amount to 10,000.00(Ten Thousand) in the name of FAL General Contractor with the form of CPO or Bank guarantee with their bid submission document.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at FAL General Contractor at the address given below, from 9:00AM to 12:00PM and 2:00PM to 5:00PM from Mondays to Fridays and 9:00 AM to 12:00PM on Saturday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be collected by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (3, 4) above to the address below, effective as of 20thApril 2021G.C.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope. Bidders shall submit one original and one copy of Technical and Financial Bids. Both Technical and Financial Bids shall be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders and financial bids will not be read out and the Contractor reserves the right for further negotiations with bidders, if necessary, on financial offers. Technical and financial bids evaluation will be carried out following opening of bids and the final result will be communicated to bidders after the required clarification and checking.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on/before May 3, 2021 at 2:30 P.M. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr)in the form of CPO. Bids not accompanied by bid security shall be rejected from further evaluation… Late bids will be rejected.
FAL General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ddress: FAL General Contractor, Head Office, Construction Operations Department,
Yeka Sub City, Around Ayat area, GET Building, 5th floor, Room No. 507,
Tel: +251 11 6 626357/+251 116633411