Family Health International (FHI 360) invites eligible wholesaler/importers for Generators to quote their best price offer for Generators.
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 12/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0913010137
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/03/2023
PUBLIC TENDER NOTICE
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions in more than 70 countries worldwide, including Ethiopia.
FHI 360 is starting an integrated Health, Nutrition, Protection, and WASH program in Tigray and Amhara Region. Our intervention will focus on service provision through static health facilities with mobile outreach and integrated treatment of SAM for health and nutrition. For WASH, we will deliver water through water trucking through water and rehabilitation and quick fixing of water supply schemes in IDP sites and distribute essential NFIs. For this reason, FHI360 invites eligible wholesaler/importers for Generators to quote their best price offer for Generators. The suppliers must have valid and renewed licenses for the current fiscal year and work permit in Ethiopia for foreign company.
Re-Bid RFQ-PR # 0095/2022- Supply of 45KVA Diesel Driven Stand by Generators set for Crises Response Programs in Tigray Region, Ethiopia Re-Bid
Tender Required information – Documents / information that MUST be provided by candidates:
• Bid submission should include the following:
a) Provide a proposal as per the attached Annex 1 offer (Duly Stamped and Signed)
b) Detailed company profile of the Bidder with registered address, functional email, telephone number, point of contact for the organization and indicating location of show room/office
c) Confirmation of offer validity of 60 days
• Name of the company and contact person
• Full address of the company
• Bid Bond of 30,000.00 ETB in Certified Payment Order (CPO) in the name of “FHI360- Family Health International”
• Renewed business license for 2013Eth. calendar
• Recommendation letters from other clients
• VAT & TIN registration certificate
**Please Note that suppliers who does not fulfill these requirements will be subjected to disqualification even after a successful selection process leading to signing of contracts
Items Requirement Descriptions:
· As per the attached annex sheet/ see separate item list annex
General Terms of contract:
· Evaluation Criteria’s: Financial proposal and 30% technical proposal 70% Including (Technical Evaluation as per each KVA, Payment terms, & past experiences)
The criteria for awarding contracts resulting from this tender is based on the ‘best value’ principle. To this tender, FHI 360 defines ‘best value’ as:
“Best value should not be equated with the lowest initial bid option. It requires an integrated assessment of technical, organizational, and pricing factors considering their relative importance (i.e., reliability, quality, experiences, reputation, past performance, cost/fee realism, delivery time, reasonableness, need for standardization, and other criteria depending on the item to be procured’’
1. Candidate companies can provide additional details, offers& information they find suitable.
2. Bidders Can collect the Bid Document including detail technical specification of the Generators from FHI360 Country office in A.A or from Dessie Field office in Person.
3. Each bid must be submitted both Technical & Financial proposal in sealed envelope marked as “Technical& Financial’’.
“CONFIDENTIAL: Supply of 45KVA Diesel Driven Stand by Generators set for Crises Response program in Tigray Region, Ethiopia”, not later than on or before 3rd-January 2023 at 10:00 am.
4. Submission of the documents: directly to FHI360 office to the following address:
Family Health International (FHI360)-Ethiopia, Gabon Road, Meskel Flower Belihu Building (Next to Arsho) Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 02, Addis Ababa, Tel +251(0) 0913-010137. House No: 502. For any further information, please call to Country Office through this Number +251 (0) 911-92-1945 or Dessie sub-office +251(0) 910-68-7023.
5. Bid submission date is as of the Announcement of this tender on the newspaper lasting up to no later than 10:00 am on 3rd -January 2023.
6. The bids will be officially floated on air from 25th Dec 2022 up to 3rd of January 2023 and will be opened on the 3rd of January [email protected]:00 PM at FHI360 main office. A representative of each company should be present for the opening of the envelopes with their company’s ID card and/or supporting letter from their company
7. Following the bids opening, assessment / technical evaluation will be carried out by FHI360 Technical expertise & Tender Committee’s.
8. FHI360 reserves the right to select service provider(s) viewed most suitable. This will not be based on cost alone; quality, and as per the specification Requested.
9. FHI360 reserves the right to reject all or part of the tender. FHI360 reserves the right to select more than one service provider, and /or select only part of a candidate’s bid.
10. The present tender request is not an order and does not engage FHI360 on any Legal or ground or financial commitment.
Items Requirement Descriptions
|No||Item Description||unit||qty||GPS location & Ambient To|
|1||Supply of 45 KVA Diesel Driven Generator Set||pcs||1||Coordinates:14°31′48’’N 39°23’02’′E & an elevation of 2243 meters above sea level.|
|2||Supply of 45 KVA Diesel Driven Generator Set.||pcs||1||Coordinates: 14°10′N 38°54′E, & an elevation of 2243 meters above sea level.|