Family Health International (FHI 360) invites eligible wholesaler/importers for supply of Minor Medical Equipment
- Category : Medical/Laboratory Equipment Maintenance
- Posted Date : 08/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0904033555
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/31/2022
PUBLIC TENDER NOTICE
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions in more than 70 countries worldwide, including Ethiopia.
In Amhara, FHI 360 is starting an integrated Health, Nutrition, Protection, and WASH program in Amhara and Afar Region. Our intervention will focus on service provision through static health facilities with mobile outreach and integrated treatment of SAM for health and nutrition. For WASH, we will deliver water through water trucking in IDP sites and distribute essential NFIs. For this reason, invites eligible wholesaler/importers for supply of Minor Medical Equipment and Supplies to quote their best price offer for Minor Medical Equipment and Supplies. The suppliers must have valid and renewed licenses for the current fiscal year.
RFQ-PR/241,242,275/2022- Supply of Minor Medical Equipment and Supplies for Amhara and Afar Crisis Response Program.
Tender Required information – Documents / information that MUST be provided by candidates:
• Name of the company and contact person
• Full address of the company
• Bid Bond of 30,000.00 ETB in Certified Payment Order (CPO) in the name of “FHI360- Family Health International”
• Renewed business license for 2013Eth. calendar
• Recommendation letters from other clients
• VAT & TIN registration certificate
**Please Note that suppliers who doesn’t fulfill these requirements will be subjected to disqualification even after a successful selection process leading to signing of contracts
• Bid submission should include the following:
a) Provide a proposal as per the attached Annex 1 offer (Duly Stamped and Signed)
b) Detailed company profile of the Bidder with registered address, functional email, telephone number, point of contact for the organization and indicating location of show room/office
c) Confirmation of offer validity of 60 days
Items Requirement Descriptions:
As per the attached annex sheet/ see separate item list annex
General Terms of contract:
Evaluation Criteria’s: Financial proposal and 50% technical proposal 50% Including (Warranty, Payment terms, Delivery period & past experiences)
The criteria for awarding contracts resulting from this tender is based on the ‘best value’ principle. To this tender, FHI 360 defines ‘best value’ as:
“Best value should not be equated with the lowest initial bid option. It requires an integrated assessment of technical, organizational, and pricing factors considering their relative importance (i.e., reliability, quality, experiences, reputation, past performance, cost/fee realism, delivery time, reasonableness, need for standardization, and other criteria depending on the item to be procured’’
1. Candidate companies can provide additional details, offers& information they find suitable.
2. Each bid must be submitted in sealed envelope marked.
“CONFIDENTIAL: Supply of Medical Equipment and consumables for Amhara and Afar Crisis Response Program, Ethiopia”, not later than on or before 31-August 2022 at 11:00 am.
3. Submission of the documents: directly to FHI360 office to the following address:
Family Health International (FHI360)-Ethiopia, Gabon Road, Meskel Flower Belihu Building (Next to Arsho) Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 02, Addis Ababa, Tel +251(0) 904-033555/ 0911921945. House No: 502 For any further information, please call to Country Office Crises Response Logistics unit using Tel +251(0) 0911-/ 921945 or Sabate@fhi360.org
4. Bid submission date is as of the Announcement of this tender on the newspaper lasting up to no later than 11:00 AM on 31-August 2022.
5. The bids will be officially opened on the 31 August 2022@2:00 PM at FHI360 main office Addis Ababa. A representative of each company should be present for the opening of the envelopes with their company’s ID card and/or supporting letter from their company
6. Following the bids opening, assessment / evaluation and technical inspection for the selection of vehicles will be carried out by FHI360 Technical personnel.
7. FHI360 reserves the right to select service provider(s) viewed most suitable. This will not be based on cost alone; quality, condition& age of vehicles, ability to replace vehicles in time, references and others will be considered.
8. FHI360 reserves the right to reject all or part of the tender. FHI360 reserves the right to select more than one service provider, and /or select only part of a candidate’s bid.
9. The present tender request is not an order and does not engage FHI360 on any Legal or ground or financial commitment.