Farm Africa would like to appoint external auditors to undertake the audit of the consolidated accounts for the year ended 31st December 2021
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 09/18/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115575313
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/04/2021
INVITATION FOR BID FOR THE PROVISION OF
EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Farm Africa is a non-governmental, international, organization with headquarter in London and registered in Ethiopia as international non-governmental (NGO) by the Agency for Civil Society Organization.
Farm Africa is implementing a large number of projects/programmes in the areas of agriculture (crop and livestock), natural resources management and market engagement across Ethiopia. We are increasingly designing and implementing complex and integrated multi-sector projects, some by ourselves and some others in partnership with like-minded organizations in the form of consortium.
Farm Africa Country Office would like to appoint external auditors to undertake the audit of the consolidated accounts for the year ended 31st December 2021 and afterwards. The audit is expected to cover the accounts of the Country Office and its field offices mainly located in SNNPR region (Jinka and Halaba), Oromia region (Bale, Ziway), Amhara region, (Kombolcha) Benishangul Gumuz region (Assosa), Gambella region (Majang) and Somali region (Dolo Ado).
Once the nominated auditor is selected, it will serve for a period of three consecutive years as per the Agency for Civil Society Organization (ACSO) rules and regulations. Therefore:
- Essential Criteria:
Eligible audit firms are invited to participate by submitting the following documents:
- Trade license (Renewed and valid for each audit year)
- Certificate of competence from the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia.
- Audit firms having evidence of qualification on IPSAS standards.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Value added tax certificate (VAT)
- Bidders must include technical and financial proposal in two separate envelopes which are sealed and stamped.
- Awarding Criteria:
- The firm’s profile
- References from other similar organizations for their audit work for recent two years.
- Audit fee to be charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT
- Time to complete the audit
2. List of the staff members who will be deployed in the audit and their profiles.
Bid submission procedure:
- Bids must be submitted in sealed envelope by mailing in the tender box prepared for this purpose at the Farm Africa Country Office in the reception office or before 4:00pm, 4th October 2021.
- Bidders can collect the TOR from Concern Ethiopia Country Office, the reception desk starting from date of advertisement.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend on 7th of October 2021 at 10:00AM.
- Farm Africa reserves all rights to accept or reject partial or all bids.
For additional information please call at +251-11-557-5313, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Farm Africa Country Office
Ethio-Ceramics Building 5th Floor, Near to Century Mall
Bole Sub city, Gurd Shola
P.O. Box: 5746