Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) invites bidders to provide Dignity Kits
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/21/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578114
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/27/2022
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO)
Invitation of Urgent Bid for Emergency Shelter Construction Materials
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) has launched an Emergency Protection response with the title so called “Emergency Protection Response in Haro Limu Woreda of East Wollega Zone of Oromia region and Kamashi town, Kamashi zone, Benishangul Gumuz, Ethiopia.” through funding from EHF UNOCHA. For this BID FIDO invites bidders to provide Dignity Kits such as sanitary pad, underwear, body soap, survival whistle, torch light and bucket based on the specification provided.
Copy of VAT certificate, renewed trade license for 2013/2014 E.C. Taxpayer registration certificate and Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids must be submitted attached with application.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization Head office Addis Ababa, and non-refundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) starting from the 1st day of announcement (Wednesday September 21, 2022) 0n Reporter News Paper up to 7 consecutive days and will be closed on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 3:00 PM afternoon and opened at 3:30 PM at the same day. Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00. Working days: Monday to Friday from 8:30AM – 5:30PM.
- Bids shall be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (2%) of offered price only in the form of CPO and must be addressed to Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization and must be attached to original financial document.
- Any contractor who has termination history with East Wollega zone and Kamashi zone Finance and Economic Corporation Office or Metekel zone Disaster and Risk Management Office, FIDO and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period may be rejected during technical evaluation.
- The bidder must submit performance of previous work experience which is not less than 70% of the similar nature.
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and/or indication of financial offers on the qualification document shall result in rejection of bid.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number”.
- The bidder has to deliver in a wax seal envelope in two separate envelopes, one for financial documents, CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening and necessary documents and the other one for technical documents. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail. And all documents are sealed with in One Mother Envelope.
- Partial bidding is not allowed.
- Bidders must bring in samples for each item.
- The organization Reserves the right to reject any or all bids in full or in partial.
|1||Sanitary pads||Reusable ( A pack containing 10)||Pack||1854|
|2||Underwear made of 100% cotton||Large||Pieces||1854|
|3||Multipurpose soaps||250 gram, hard, water resistant & package with labeled expiry date)||Pieces||1854|
|4||Flashlight||Mini flashlight, long range, solar-powered Plastic body with hanging rope for ease of transport.||Pieces||1854|
|5||Whistle||High quality plastic, high pitched, with neck strap||Pieces||1854|
|6||Plastic Buckets||10 Liter, Bucket 10L, rigid plastic (PVC PEHD, PED food grade type)||Pieces||1854|
Address Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00 Addis Ababa Head office around Lideta sub city in front of Solish Hotel (Addis Ababa Red Cross Office) inside Church of the Nazarene building 3rd floor office No 24