Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) invites bidders to provide Emergency shelter and Non Food Items
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 06/08/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578114
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/13/2022
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO)
Invitation of Urgent Bid for Emergency Shelter Non Food Item Materials
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) has launched humanitarian intervention “Emergency Shelter and NFI items Assistance to IDPs and Host Communities in Sasiga Woreda, East Wollega Zone, Oromia Region” through UNOCH EHF. For this BID, FIDO invites bidders to provide Emergency shelter and Non Food Items such as Plastic sheeting/tarpaulin, Mattresses and Jerrycan based on the specification provided.
Copy of VAT certificate, renewed trade license for 2014 E.C. Taxpayer registration certificate and Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization Head office Addis Ababa, and non-refundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) starting from the 1st day of announcement (Weds day June 8, 2022) on Reporter News Paper up to 5 consecutive days and will be closed on Monday, June 13, 2022 at 2:00 PMafternoon and opened at 2:30 PM at the same day. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00. Office will be open on all 5 BID open days.
- Bids shall be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (2%) of offered price only in the form of CPO and must be addressed to Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization and must be attached to original financial document.
- The bidder must submit performance of previous work experience which is not less than 70% of the similar nature.
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and/or indication of financial offers on the qualification document shall result in rejection of bid.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number”.
- The bidder has to deliver in a wax seal envelope in two separate envelopes, one for financial documents, CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening and necessary documents and the other one for technical documents. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail. And all documents are sealed with in One Mother Envelope.
- Partial bidding for one item is not acceptable.
- Every bidder should bring sample of the item they will apply for
- The organization Reserves the right to reject any or all bids in full or in partial.
|S/N||Items||Items Specification||Unit of Measurement||Quantity|
|Material for the reinforced attachment point’s sheets) Six bands of 7.5cm width made of woven high density black polyethylene (HDPE) fibers. Warp x weft 12/14 per square inch, laminated on both sides with low density polyethylene (LDPE) coating. With Reinforced rims by heat sealing on all sides (or 2 sides heat sealing and 2 sides double stitching), and nylon ropes in hem, with aluminum eyelets on 4 sides every 100 cm (±5 cm) Centre to Centre. Weight 190 gsm ± 20 g/m². Tensile strength of min 600N both directions warp and weft (BS 2576, 50mm grab test or equivalent). Tear strength of min 100N both directions (BS 4303 wing tear or equivalent).||PCs||1850|
|2.||Blanket||Make woven, dry raised both sides Content ISO1833 on dry weight 50% wool fibers +/- 5%, 50 % other textile fibers, recycled fibers accepted. 1.6m x 2.2m; (1 to 2kg weight) min 250g/m2, TOG (Thermal Resistance of Garment): min: 2.0||PCs||1800|
|3.||Jerrycan||20lt Rigid plastic (Min 45mm opening), Food grade plastic ,
“Should resist 5 drop tests from 2m high, full with water”
|Jerrycan||10 lit Rigid plastic (Min 45mm opening), Food grade plastic, “Should resist 5 drop tests from 2m high, full with water”||PCs||100|
Address Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00 Addis Ababa Head office around Lideta sub city in front of Solish Hotel Beside EthioCanada Clinic