Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) invites bidders to provide essential basic medicines and items based on the list detailed below.
- Category : Pharmaceutical Products/Medicines
- Posted Date : 10/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0115578114
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/10/2022
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO)
Invitation of Urgent Bid for Essential Medication
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) has been implementing an Emergency Lifesaving Health response for drought affected population in Borena, East Bale and Bale zones of Oromia region through fund extended from UNOCHA/EHF. For this BID FIDO invites bidders to provide essential basic medicines and items based on the list detailed below.
The suppliers have to be approved by FMHACA and have renewed trade license for 2014/2015, Copy of VAT certificate, Taxpayer registration certificate and Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids must be submitted attached with application.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization Head office Addis Ababa, and non-refundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) starting from the 1st day of announcement (Sunday October 2, 2022) 0n Reporter News Paper up to 9 consecutive days and will be closed on Monday, October 10, 2022 at 3:00 PM afternoon and opened at 3:30 PM at the same day. Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00. Working days: Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Bids shall be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (2%) of offered price only in the form of CPO and must be addressed to Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization and must be attached to original financial document.
- Any vendor who has termination history with Oromia region Finance and Economic Corporation Office or Disaster and Risk Management Office, FIDO and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period may be rejected during technical evaluation.
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and/or indication of financial offers on the qualification document shall result in rejection of bid and will be reported to concerned body.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number”.
- The bidder has to deliver in a wax seal envelope in two separate envelopes, one for financial documents, CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening, and necessary documents, and the other one is for technical documents. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them, the original will prevail. And all documents are sealed within One Mother Envelope.
- The organization Reserves the right to reject any or all bids in full or in partial.
- The bidder should have to deliver the items for which he/she wins within four days after the bid close out.
- No partial bid per item is allowed. This means bidders are not allowed to be bid in partial quantity per item.
- The expiration period for each item has to be no less than October 01, 2023.
|1||Amoxicillin 250mg disp.tab/PAC-10×100||PAC||500|
|2||Amoxicillin 125mg/5ml,powder for oral susp, 100ml.bot||Bottle||5000|
|3||Erythromycin 250 mg tablet/PAC-10×50||PAC||350|
|4||Erythromycin 250mg/5ml Susp/BOT-100ml||Bottle||1000|
|5||Co-otrimaxazole 240mg/5ml powder for oral susp, 100ml.bot||Bottle||3150|
|6||Ceftriaxone 1 gm inj. /PAC-100||PAC||50|
|7||Doxycycline 100mg tabs/PAC-1000||PAC||50|
|8||Ciprofloxacin 500mg tabs/PAC-10×10||PAC||2500|
|9||Tetracycline eye ointment 1% TBE/5g||Tube||2500|
|10||Metronidazole 250mg tabs/PAC-1000||PAC||50|
|12||Paracetamol 500mg tabs/PAC-1000||PAC||100|
|13||Paracetamol 100 mg tabs /PAC-1000||PAC||50|
|14||Ibuprofen 400mg tabs/PAC-100||PAC||2500|
|15||Magnesium trisilicate compound tabs/PAC-10×100||PAC||500|
|16||Omeprazole 20mg capsules (e/c) PAC/100||PAC||3000|
|17||Benzoic acid 6% + Salicylic acid 3% cream/TBE-40g||tube||750|
|18||Benzyl Benzoate Lotion 25%/BOT-1000ml||Bottle||2500|
|19||Dextros 5 % 1000 ml w/g set||1000 ml||250|
|20||Dextrose 40% 20ml vial –||vial||500|
|21||Oral rehydration salts,1Ls||Sachet||2000|
|22||Adhesive Plater 12.5mx 5m||roll||250|
|23||Syringe, dispos, luer, 5 ml, ster /BOX-100||Box||100|
|24||Syringe, dispos, luer, 10 ml, ster /BOX-100||Box||50|
|26||Cloxacilin 250 mg/ pac- 10×10||PAC||250|
|27||Mebendazole 500mg/PAC – 10×10||PAC||100|
Address Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-921 870460, Addis Ababa Head Office around Lideta sub city in front of Solish Hotel (Old Addis Ababa Red Cross Office) inside Church of the Nazarene