FH Ethiopia (FHE) would like to invites eligible bidders for procurement of stationery materials as listed below.
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 12/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0116166913
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/02/2023
NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE
Reference Number: PR Serial Number-ET-SP-CSP-00644
Tender Published date December 18,2022
Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders 2nd January 2023 4:00 PM
Tender Opening Date and time 5th January 2023 10:00 AM
FH Ethiopia (FHE) is an international NGO registered with FDRE Authority for CIVIL Society Organization (ACSO) and has been implementing development and humanitarian activities in Ethiopia for the past 37 years.
FHE would like to invites eligible bidders for procurement of stationery martials as listed below.
|No #||Bid Reference No.||Description||Unit of Measurement||Quantity|
|PR Serial Number -ET-SB-CSP-00644||Exercise book plastic hard cover, 50 page, single line, water proof, imported & original-Sinarline or an equivalent item with similar quality||PCS||92,160|
|Original imported BIC Pen-blue, made in Kenya or an equivalent item with similar quality||PCS||100,000|
|Pencil Original Imported Sun Deland- made in India or an equivalent item with similar quality||Pcs||19,200|
- All potential suppliers who have valid trade licenses, TIN number and VAT registration document can obtain ITT document from FH Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from the first day of this invitation (December 19, 2022) between 9:00AM – 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday. Duplicate copies of Bid Offer shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped and submitted to FH Ethiopia Head Office On or before DEADLINE
- Essential Criteria
- Valid & renewed trade license
- Must Meet required specification
- All Bidders must Submit bid security in acceptable form of CPO amounting 2% of the bid offer
- Sample should be submitted for all types of Stationery items
- Bidders should quote for all stated items (exercise book, Pen and pencil)
- Award Criteria
- The evaluation criteria will be Delivery time and Financial.
- Bidders will not be invited to attend the opening session
- Further Instructions and information are provided on tender dossier.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the Bid partially or fully.
Address- FH Ethiopia,
Megenagna Area around 40/60 Condominium
In front Of Ministry Of revenue
Adjacent to Kideste Mariam Primary School, P. O. Box 4181, TEL. +251-116 166913
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.