FH Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders For Commodity Transportation Service from Bahirdar To different South Gonder destination
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 01/12/2022
- Phone Number : 0911726257
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/25/2022
National Tender Notice for Commodity Transport
Reference Number: PR Serial Number-15891
Office FH Ethiopia
Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders 24th January 2022 4:30 PM GMT +3 East African Time
Tender Opening Date and time 25th January 2022 10:30 AM GMT +3 East African Time
FH Ethiopia, an International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders For Commodity Transportation Service from Bahirdar To different South Gonder destination
- All suppliers who have valid licenses, TIN number and VAT registration document can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from FH Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from January 12, 2022 between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM office hours from Monday to Friday.
Duplicate copies of Bid Document shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped and submitted to FH Ethiopia Head Office before DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 25th January 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time.
|Lot # Bid Reference No.||Unit of Measurement||Quantity||Description|
|PR Serial Number 15891 Commodity Transportation Service from bahir dar to different South Gonder Destination areas||Metric Tone||4845.93 MT||Commodity Transportation Service from Bahir Dar to different South Gonder destination areas.|
- Award Criteria
Tenders will be awarded marks under each of the award criteria listed in this section to determine the most economically advantageous tenders.
- Price – 60%
- Technical – 40%
- Number of owned vehicles (attach valid ownership document)
- Description of previous experience working for either NGO/UN/WFP or large commercial companies in the area attaching evidence (reference letters)
- Each Bidders should submit 2% bid bond .
- Own facility such as management capacity, garage, office facilities (tele, fax, email, postal address, etc)
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the Bid partially or fully.
Megenagna Area around 40/60 Condominium
In front Of Ministry Of revenue
Adjacent to Kideste Mariam Primary School, P. O. Box 4181, TEL. +251-911726257
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.