FH Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of NFI kit, Blanket, Bed Sheet and Mattress.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 07/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0116167092
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/01/2022
NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE
Reference Number:PR Serial Number-08003,08005,08007,08008,08011,08012, 08013 and 08014.
Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders 29th July 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time
Tender Opening Date and time1st August 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Tim
FH Ethiopia, an International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of NFI kit, Blanket, Bed Sheet and Mattress.
NFI Kit Procurement of NFI Kit with total line item of 19 Per Line Item 19-line item with different quantity
Bid Reference No.
Unit of Measurement
PR Serial Number 08003,08005,08008,08011,08012, 08013, 08014
PR Serial Number- 08007 Mattress
Mattress with Width 120cm, Length 190cm, thickness 16 cm, Weight more than 8.5kg (without Cover), density 21kg/m3 without cloth as far as chemicals are not adulated with filler like calcium non-Pierceable material (no need to add calcium and other additives/Filler)
PR Serial Number –08007 Blanket and Bedsheet
Blanket (Size 1.6mtr*2.2mtr), weight (>=3kg) Wool, medium thermal resistance. Woven, dry raised both sides. Color (Grey, brown or other dark colors, preferably not dyed). Content (50% wool fibers +/-5%, 50 % other textile fibers, recycled fibers accepted). No bad smell, not irritating to the skin, no dust. 4<pH<9. Free from harmful VOC (Volatile Organic Components). Fit for human use.
Bedsheet with pillowcase Bahrdar or Similar to Bahrdar Specification and quality. No bad smell, not irritating to the skin, no dust. Free from harmful substances and fit for human use. Sheet – 1.6m x 2.2m +/-10%, 100% cotton, weight 150g/m2. Pillowcase – 60cm x 60cm +/-10%, 100% cotton, weight 150g/m2.
Procurement of NFI Kit with total line item of 19
Per Line Item
19-line item with different quantity
- All suppliers who have valid licenses, TIN number and VAT registration document can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from FH Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from the first day of this invitation 20/07/2022 between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM office hours from Monday to Friday. Duplicate copies of Bid Offer shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped and submitted to FH Ethiopia Head Office On or before DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION – 29th July 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time.
- Essential (exclusion) Criteria
- Valid & renewed trade license
- Must Meet the required specification
- All Bidders must Submit bid security in acceptable form of CPO amounting 2% of the bid offer for every lot.
- Bidders should quote for every line item in (Lot 1)
- Award Criteria
|Delivery time (delivery within 20 days 20 Point, Delivery within 30 days 10 point and any delivery above 30 days will get 0 point)||20|
The evaluation criteria will be Lead time and Financial. The maximum lead time is 30 days.
- For lot 1 (NFI Kit) the total lease price will be used to evaluate bidders out of 80%.
- Due to COVID, bidders will not be invited to attend the opening session
- Further Instructions and information on submission are provided on tender dossier.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the ITT partially or fully.
Megenagna Area around 40/60 Condominium
In front Of Ministry Of revenue
Adjacent to Kideste Mariam Primary School, P. O. Box 4181, TEL. +251-116167092 or +251-116166913
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.