FH Ethiopia is looking for external consultant/trainers
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/03/2021
- E-mail : FHI.ETH@ethionet.et
- Phone Number : 0116167092
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/16/2021
Invitation To Bid, Open National Tender (ITB) for Consultancy Service
FH Ethiopia is a Christian Relief and Development International Organization re-registered by Charity and Society Agency as Foreign Charity. Currently, FH Ethiopia is implementing various development projects in four Regional States on livelihood of the poor, promoting child health and education in rural community, enhancing environment protection and natural resources conservation and prompting stewardship of human, financial and natural recourse among the poor and marginalized community.
FH Ethiopia is looking for external consultant/trainers who can provide Training of Trainers (ToT) on Adult Facilitation Skill for Master Trainers focusing on Conservation Agriculture to enable trainees improve their technical capacity on “Adult Facilitation Skill” for Master Trainers”. Interested and eligible bidders can obtain a complete set of bidding documents that include technical requirements or detailed Terms of References (ToR) of the required Consultancy Service from FHE Country office in Addis Ababa addressed below.
The detailed scope of this consultancy work is indicated as the following:
- Conduct “Training of Training (ToT) on Adult Facilitation Skill” to Master Trainees who will be trained on Conservation Agriculture to deliver adaptive, participatory, gender-sensitive learning experiences and associated technologies in Benishangul-Gumuz and Oromia
- Build the capacity of master trainees selected from agriculture offices of the two regions and equip with required “Adult Facilitation Skill” on CA promotion,
- Prepare final reports on the overall trainings and submit to FH Ethiopia within a week time after completion of the TOT
- Compile the resource materials used for the training and provide for participants and coordinators at the end of each round of training. FH will cover the duplication cost.
- Travel to the training sites and conduct TOT.
Interested and eligible suppliers are therefore requested to submit their Bid documents only at
FHE Addis Ababa office: Bole Sub-city; Woreda 02; House Number 5268, Opposite to Airport Leadership School in the Ring Road Adjacent to Skylight Hotel,
Tel: +251 (11) 616 -7092 Fax +251 (11) 616-7930
Email: FHI.ETH@ethionet.et Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on or before 5:00PM on the 16 th September 2021, and Bid will be opened in the absence of the bidder’s due to current covid 19 situations.
- The bids should be submitted in separate sealed envelopes (containing the technical and the financial offers), both bearing the relevant reference number mentioned above.
- Bidders MUST provide Renewed valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Bidders MUST provide original plus copy of financial and technical documents in a separate envelope.
- Bid documents submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected without further notice.
- Experience in working for donor funded international NGOs (attached reference letters) is desirable.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially