FH Ethiopia would like to invite interested local eligible bidders for the procurement of wooden pallet for handling commodity.
- Category : Wood & Wood Related
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0116167092
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/22/2021
Invitation To Bid, Open National Tender (ITB) for wooden pallet
Date: September 09,2021
ITB N0. 03/09/2021/FHE
FH Ethiopia is a Christian Relief and Development International Organization re-registered by Charity and Society Agency as Foreign Charity. Currently, FH Ethiopia is implementing various development projects in four Regional States on livelihood of the poor, promoting child health and education in rural community, enhancing environment protection and natural resources conservation and prompting stewardship of human, financial and natural recourse among the poor and marginalized community.
FH Ethiopia would like to invite interested local eligible bidders for the procurement of wooden pallet for handling commodity. Therefore, interested & eligible bidders can obtain a detail bid document and specification of the pallet from FHE Country office address below.
|Unit of Measurement||Quantity|
|1||Wooden pallet for handling commodity (size 1.2m*0.8m) wooden type
Interested and eligible bidders are therefore requested to submit their Bid documents only at FHE Addis Ababa office: Bole Sub-city; Woreda 02; House Number 5268, Opposite to Airport Leadership School in the Ring Road Adjacent to Skylight Hotel, Tel: +251 (11) 616 -7092 Fax +251 (11) 616-7930, Email: FHI.ETH@ethionet.et Addis Ababa, Ethiopia no later than 5:00pm, Local time, Wednesday, 22nd September 2021. The Bid will be opened in the absence of the bidder’s due to current covid-19 situations.
- The bids should be submitted in separate sealed envelopes (containing the technical and the financial offers), both bearing the relevant reference number mentioned above.
- Bidders MUST provide Renewed valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Bidders MUST provide original plus copy of financial and technical documents in a separate envelope.
- Bid documents submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected without further notice.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially