FH Ethiopia would like to invite qualified and interested Fright Transportation Service Providers
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 11/14/2022
- Phone Number : 0911726257
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/22/2022
National Tender Notice for Commodity Freight Transport Framework Agreement
|Reference Number:||PR Serial Number 14074|
|Tender Advertised Date||13 November 2022|
|Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders||22 November 2022 4:00 PM GMT +3 East African Time|
|Tender Opening Date and time||23 November 2022 10:30 AM GMT +3 East African Time|
FH Ethiopia, an International Humanitarian Organization would like to invite qualified and interested Fright Transportation Service Providers Level 4 and above to participate in an open bid process to transport Food Commodities from Addis Ababa, Adama and Kombolcha to different final distribution Points (FDPs) in Tigray Region for a period of one-year Frame Work Agreement Contract.
Interested & Eligible bidders who have Renewed Trade licenses, TIN Certificate and VAT registration documents can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from FH Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM office hours from Monday to Friday commencing from date of tender publication.
Duplicate copies of Bid Document shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped and submitted to fh Ethiopia Head Office before deadline of the submission date 22 November 2022 10:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time.
|S.N||Description||Unit of Measurement||Points of Origin||Final Distribution Point|
|1||Call for Frame Work Agreement for commodity Transport Services||Unit Price Per MT||Addis Ababa, Adama & Kombolcha||Different Final Distribution Points of Tigray Region|
- Award Criteria
Tenders will be awarded under each of the award criteria listed in this section to determine the most economically advantageous bidders
Price – 60%
Technical – 40%
- Number of owned vehicles (attach valid ownership document) – 20 %
- Description of previous experience (minimum 5 years and above) working for either NGO/UN/WFP or large commercial companies in the area, attach evidence (reference letters) – 10%
- Own facility such as, garage, office facilities (tele, fax, email, postal address, etc.) -10%
- Bidders should be aware of and comply with the following conditions
- Due to COVID 19, bidders will not be invited to attend the opening session.
- Bidders are advised to read the tender dossier carefully.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further clarification from Procurement unit in any of working hours before the closing date.
- Bidders must have the relevant business license copy during the collection of the bid documents.
- Further Instructions and information on submission are provided on tender dossier.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the tender partially or fully.
Megenagna Area around 40/60 Condominium
In front Of Ministry Of revenue
Adjacent to Kideste Mariam Primary School, P. O. Box 4181, TEL. +251-911726257
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.