Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) is seeking an external audit firm
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 12/24/2022
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/03/2023
INVITATION FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT
Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) is an international conservation NGO registered by F.D.R.E. Authority for Civil society organizations. FZS is working for the Conservation of Biodiversity and Natural Resources in Ethiopia together with its key partners in Oromia Regional States.
FZS is seeking an external audit firm to undertake the audit of its account for the period ending December 31, 2022.
Interested firms are expected to submit the following documents:
- Renewed Professional license;
- Trade license renewed for the current fiscal year as per Ethiopian Calendar;
- Tax payer’s identification number and VAT registration copy;
- Profile of the firm, qualification and experience of the staff to be assigned to perform this audit task;
FZS Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Interested Bidders can send e- mail to [email protected] with the subject ‘ A udit work assessment’. We will then revert back to you with the necessary information that can help you prepare your quotation and time frame needed to complete the audit.
The audit will be conducted in Addis Ababa at FZS office.
Sealed quotations of the audit fee including time frame for starting and completing the audit along with other documents mentioned above shall be sent to:
Frankfurt Zoological Society
- P. O. Box 100003, Addis Ababa
Within 07 working days starting from the date of announcement.