Friendship support Association (FSA) Bid For External Audit Service.
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 01/02/2021
- Phone Number : 0118389980
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/30/2021
Call for External Audit Service
Friendship support Association (FSA) is a local organization working in Afar Regional State. FSA is looking for an eligible audit firm to conduct the financial and compliance audit of the organization for the year ended December 31, 2020, with the possibility of renewal for two additional years.
Eligible audit firms are required to attach and fulfill the following documents or requirements:
- Renewed business/ trade license for the Ethiopian Fiscal year under consideration.
- Renewed certificate license from Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia.
- Authorized registered and renewed chartered accountants, certificate of professional competence.
- VAT registration and tax identification certificate.
- Any other relevant and appropriate certificate or license,
- Organizational profile including evidence of past related working experiences and proven track record of success. As the accounting system of FSA is based on IPSAS, audit firms having a good deal of experience in auditing IPSAS based accounting are preferable.
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit including their work experience and qualification,
- Detailed audit schedule or plan that indicates the audit start and completion date.
Eligible audit firms shall submit their technical and financial proposal in separate sealed envelopes to FSA, Addis Ababa, on or before 13th January, 2021, 5:00 pm.
Prospective auditors can inspect the financial documents to be audited, during office hours, at the following address:
Friendship Support Association (FSA)
Nifas Silk Lafto Sub-City, Woreda 2, Mekanisa.
Tel: 09 13 40 26 27/ 011 838 99 80
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia