GIZ Biodiversity and Forestry Program (GIZ BFP) would like to invite all interested consulting firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/15/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/29/2021
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83380898
GIZ Biodiversity and Forestry Program (GIZ BFP) would like to invite all interested bidders (consulting firms) who are eligible to participate in this open tender, are herewith requested to submit their proposals to “Provide marketing management training for experts of Amhara Forest Enterprise (AFE)”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can have the detailed tender documents from the website link https://tender.2merkato.com/tenders/view/239801/featured or request the same detailed tender documents via an email address email@example.com starting from Wednesday, 16th of June 2021, 8:00am.
The main tasks of the consultant shall be:
- Prepare a well-structured training manual and provide to the trainees
- Provide six days training on marketing of forest products
- Submit a brief report on the task
How to Apply:
- All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:30 PM on Tuesday, 29th of June 2021.
- Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
- The financial offer should list the daily fees charged for this contract. The technical offer should include the approach taken by the consulting firm and showcase its previous work in the areas listed above.
- GIZ reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18, Beside Jupiter Hotel,
Kazanchis, Bloom Tower 9th Floor,
P.O.Box 100009 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia