GIZ- Forest Landscape Restoration and Good Governance Invitation to Bid.
- Category : Organizational Consultancy
- Posted Date : 01/20/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/29/2021
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83372761
GIZ- Forest Landscape Restoration and Good Governance in the Forest Sector (Forests4Future) Project would like to invite all interested bidders/consulting firms who are eligible to participate in this open tender, are herewith requested to submit their proposals “To develop land use plan for three kebeles in Gamo zone”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can access the bid documents from 2merkato site through https://tender.2merkato.com/tenders/view/228132/featured or can request via an email address email@example.com
The contractor is expected to provide:
- A well-documented LUP report document with a detailed land use/cover map.
- The LUPs are approved by the General Assembly of the respective Kebeles in a workshop organized on site.
- A small review of the elaborated LUP guidelines, possibly making proposals to improve them.
- Present the finding both at the operational site for involved stakeholders (together with the General Assembly) and for F4F and BFP team in Addis separately.
Period of assignment:
From: February 20, 2021 until May 20, 2020 for 37 active days.
- Education: Master or above university degree qualification in forestry or Natural resource management and additional GIS knowledge and experience
- Professional experience: 3 years’ experience in Land Use Planning related assignments
- Experience in the region/knowledge of the country: Good knowledge of the countries natural resource challenges
- Language skills: business fluency in English
How to Apply:
- All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 PM on Friday, 29thof January 2021.
- Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals separately as per the issued tender document.
- The financial offer should list the daily fees charged for this contract. The technical offer should include the approach taken by the consulting firm and showcase its previous work in the areas listed above.
- GIZ-BFP Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18, Beside Jupiter Hotel,
Kazanchis, Bloom Tower 9th Floor,
P.O.Box 100009 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tell +251 115587935