GIZ Office Addis Ababa would like to invite all interested & eligible local suppliers for construction materials
- Category : Construction Raw Materials
- Posted Date : 09/07/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0115587935
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/17/2021
Bid Announcement for construction materials
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit ‘’GIZ Office Addis Ababa’’ would like to invite all interested & eligible local suppliers to submit their technical specification and financial offer for the supplying of construction materiasl listed below.
|N||Description of Item||Specification/design||LOT||unit||Qnt|
|1||Door for fencing||Fully described @ 2Merkato website||I||Pcs||24|
|2||Angle iron for fencing||II||Pcs||288|
|3||Wooden pole for fencing||III||Pcs||120|
Delivery place GIZ-Energy Program Office, CMC Road around Gurdshola
Bid reference number: 91154752
Deadline for submission:17.09.2021, (5:00PM in the Afternoon)
Any eligible local supplier which might be interested in accepting the GIZ-Office proposal for supplying the items is welcome to submit technical specification and financial offer by labeling the reference number 91154752 on the envelope to GIZ-Office located next to Jupiter Hotel at Bloom Tower 9th Floor. Those who are interested to be the one, price sheet and list of items with specification is described at 2Merkato site
or you can ask the same list of items through email@example.com.
Special conditions or Instruction:
- Supplier should have and attach a valid TIN/VAT/ renewed Business License/Legal documents & Article and memorandum of Association.
- Indicate that the price offer is before OR after VAT or ToT.
- Technical specification is detail description of the material. Legal Documents/ business licenses WILL NOT be considered as technical Specification.
- Delivery time should be 20-30 working days after official order is given. If the supplier fails to deliver within 20-30 working days GIZ-Office has the right to cancel/terminate the order
- Your offer might be rejected or disqualified if technical specification and financial offer is NOT submitted separately, if reference number is not indicated on the envelope, if the delivery date is not within the specified period of time AND if legal documents/licenses are submitted as technical offer.
- Supplier can offer for one LOT or all LOTs. Awarding is according to the LOT clustered, but more than one LOT may be awarded.
- The offer shall be submitted in the language of the tender documents.
- Your financial offer has to be in line with the provided bid sheet.
- Financial offer currency has to be in ETB (Ethiopian Birr).
- Validity date of your offer should be 60 to 90 days
- Payment should be settled after
For any clarifications, kindly contact GIZ-Office through the below addresses until 18.09.2021.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +251 11 5587935
- GIZ reserve the right to cancel the tender partially or fully.
We look forward to hearing from you.