GIZ – Programme Support to African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) would like to invite all interested bidders consulting firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/10/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/27/2021
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83385879
GIZ – Programme Support to African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) would like to invite all interested bidders (consulting firms) who are eligible to participate in this open tender, are herewith requested to submit their proposals to provide consultancy service to “Conduct analyses on the competitiveness of three sectors in Ethiopia under the African Continental Free Trade Area (AFCFTA) market. The Consultancy service is divided in to three lost; textile, leather and agro-processing”.
List of Lots are:
Lot 1: Textile Sector
The contractor shall conduct an analysis on the competitiveness of the Ethiopian textile sector in the AfCFTA market. The study should cover products of the textile and garment industry in natural and synthetic fibers.
Lot 2: Agro-Processing Sector
The contractor shall conduct analysis on the competitiveness of the Ethiopian Agro-processing sector in the AfCFTA market. The study should cover food, water, fruit juice, honey, processed coffee and tea, alcohol and beverage, poultry, dairy products, meat and meat by products and related products in the agro-processing sector.
Lot 3: Leather Sector
The contractor shall conduct an analysis on the competitiveness of the Ethiopian leather sector in the AfCFTA market. The study should cover leather and leather products with the exception of raw hides and skins.
Interested bidders are allowed to bid for one lot only, one bidder for one lot only.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can have the detailed tender documents from the website link https://tender.2merkato.com/tenders/view/241264/featured or request the same detailed tender documents via an email address firstname.lastname@example.org starting from Monday, 12th of July 2021, 8:00am.
How to Apply:
- All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:30 PM on Tuesday, 27th July 2021.
- Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
- The financial offer should list the daily fees charged for this contract. The technical offer should include the approach taken by the consulting firm and showcase its previous work in the areas listed above.
- One bidder shall apply only for one lt.
- GIZ reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18, Beside Jupiter Hotel,
Kazanchis, Bloom Tower 9th Floor,
P.O.Box 100009 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia