GOAL Ethiopia Invitation to Tender (ITT) for Initiating a Framework agreement for the provision of Air Ticketing Services.
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 01/11/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/11/2021
GOAL Ethiopia, an International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, Invitation to Tender (ITT) for Initiating a Framework agreement for the provision of Air Ticketing Services Domestic & International for a period of 3 (Three) years.
All suppliers who have valid licenses can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from Goal Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from the first day of this invitation in exchange for a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (One Hundred only) between 8:00AM – 4:30 PM office hours from Monday to Friday, or you can access all documents online at https://www.goalglobal.org/tenders
Duplicate copies of Bid Offer shall be produced in separate envelopes marked as Original and Copy. All envelopes shall then be put in one together, sealed, stamped, and submitted to GOAL Ethiopia Head Office before DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION – 1rst of February 2021 04:00 PM GMT +3 East African Time.
Essential (exclusion) Criteria
- Relevant and valid license (VAT registration, TIN number) to operate in Ethiopia.
- Latest Audited Financial Statement for 2 years
- Minimum average annual ticket turnover (volume of sales) equivalent to USD 75,000 during the past 5 years
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Air Ticketing Services including reputable clients with a minimum of 5 years of agency establishment.
- Availability of Senior travel expert (to be assigned as focal person for the resulting framework agreement with a minimum of 5 years proven & relevant experience (with air ticket issuance experience) -with Certificate or diploma in travel management services (at least one certificate or diploma in air tickets booking system) /certificate in ticketing and reservation.
- Availability of a minimum of one booking system; reservation booking systems / computer reservation system/ airline reservation system
- Being an independent Air Ticket Supplier/ IATA Membership certificate
The evaluation criteria will be Technical Capability and Financial.
ITTs will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend on 2nd of February 2021 09:00 AM GMT +3 East African Time at GOAL Ethiopia Premises located below
GOAL Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the ITT partially or fully.
Address: GOAL Ethiopia,
Yeka Sub City, Woreda 9, H. No. 508
Next compound to Kotebe Health Center
P. O. Box 5504, TEL. 011-6-47-81-16/17, FAX 011-6-478118,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia