Good Neighbors Ethiopia Invitation for Bids
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0115578614
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/04/2021
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Good Neighbors Ethiopia (GNE) is an international humanitarian and non-governmental organization which is working on child sponsorship, community development in various sectors, and is one of the field partner country of Good Neighbors International, headquarter based in Seoul, South Korea. GNE has been operating community development activities for 24 years in Ethiopia Since 1997; and registered as a Charity Organization with certificate number of 1135. Since 1997 it has been working actively in the community development projects and currently has 8 local offices across Addis Ababa, Oromia, Sidama and Benishangul gumze regions. It works in diversified fields to promote community development and well-being of children in the project target areas.
One of GNE projects called Climate Change Response Project has planned to purchase different farm tools and fuel efficient stove.
- Farm Tools and Equipment
|SN||Farm tools and Equipment||Quality Description||Unit||Quantity Requested||Remarks|
|1||Sickle||Excellent, 1st super quality Spain Brand||Pcs||3100||transportation charges to Assela|
|2||Spade||1st grade and super quality brand||Pcs||3100||transportation charges to Assela|
|3||Rake||1st grade and super quality brand||Pcs||1100||transportation chargse to Assela|
|4||Pickaxe||1st grade and super quality brand||Pcs||1100||transportation charges to Assela|
|5||Pics-bag*||1st grade and super quality brand||Pcs||5200||50 kg capacity and TRAINING Package for farmers is mandatory (one practical training session per kebele and in total 4 kebeles).|
- Fuel Efficient Stove
|SN||Type of Equipment||Quality Description||Unit||Quantity Requested||Remarks|
|1||Fuel efficient stove||As per described in the bid document||Pcs||480||transportation charges to Assela|
Bidding is open to all legally recognized competitive bidders. All bids must be accompanied by:
- Valid trade license
- VAT registration certificate
- Tax clearance
- Other registration documents
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Good Neighbors Ethiopia and collect the bidding document during office hour Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 4:00 PM starting from this announcement until bid closing date.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at address given below upon cash payment non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00(Birr Two hundred )
- Bid must be delivered to the address below on or before November 4, 2021, 4:00PM in the morning.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 2% based on the total price only by CPO in the name of Good Neighbors Ethiopia.
- Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representative who wish to attend the event at the address below on November 4, 2021, 10:30AM in the morning.
- Bid must be delivered at Good Neighbors Ethiopia Head office
- Good neighbors Ethiopia reserve the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Address: Good neighbors Ethiopia Head Office Locate at Lideta Sub City woreda 08 Ahemed Business Center Building 5th floor at the back of Balcha Hospital. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Phone: +251 115-578-614