Guraghe Development Cultural Association (GDCA) Office now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply & installation of Submersible Pump
- Category : Machinery
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0461150125
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/28/2022
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Gurage Development Cultural Association (GDCA)
IFB Title – Supply and installation of submersible Pump
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
BID No. GDCA/ /01/2022
- Guraghe Development Cultural Association (GDCA) Office now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply & installation of Submersible Pump for Kella Town Water supply Project by The “budget funded by Glimmer of Hope”.
|No.||Item Description||Bid security /ETH Birr/||Location|
|1||Supply & Installation of Submersible pump with Q=12 lit/sec & H=300 meter||50,000||Kella Town|
- Bids shall be valid for a period of SIXTY (90) days after Bid opening.
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security in the form of CPO and shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licences with originals from GDCA in Gurage Zone, Butajira Town, and Addis Ababa Branch upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00.
- Bids must be delivered to GDCA office at Butajira Town, at or before 2:00 p.m. on 16th day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Reporter newspaper with wax sealed Qualification criteria & financial tender, one original & three copies should submit separately. It will be opened on the same day.
- Full Address:-Guraghe Development & Cultural Association office, Guraghe Zone, SNNPR, Ethiopia.
Telephone no. +251461150125 Fax. +251461150312, P.O.Box :-17