Habesha Breweries S.C. intends to invite an eligible company that will conduct certification and periodic surveillance audits of the Integrated Management System
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 01/18/2023
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/04/2023
Habesha Breweries S.C. intends to invite an eligible company that will conduct certification and periodic surveillance audits of the Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and ISO 14001:2018).
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CERTIFYING BODY
- Provide HBSC Its company profile highlighting related projects, the scope of work, and implementation methodology. The curriculum vitae of the proposed certification team shall also be submitted.
- Abide with the auditing principles, terminologies, and guidelines as specified in the ISO 19011:2011 – Guidelines for Integrated Management Systems Auditing.
- Adhere to the agreed scope of work/deliverables approved by HBSC.
- Provide a full report on the operations audited consistently with the content of the approved scope of work/deliverables to the agency within seven (7) working days of each initial, surveillance, and re-surveillance audit unless otherwise agreed by HBSC.
- All information reviewed and recorded by the Certifying Body audit team would be always treated in the strictest confidence.
- PREREQUISITES/ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Renewed Trade license /business registration in Ethiopia.
- VAT & TIN registration certificates
- International accreditation certificate on intended certification standard and industry scope.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: – The Certifying Body must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- The Certifying Body must be duly accredited by the respective international and Governmental body to accredit such service.
- The Certifying Body must have Previous experience in Brewery and Manufacturing Company on ISO 9001,14001 and 45001 auditing experience.
- The Certifying Body Auditors must have Relevant education, international certification, Lead Auditor training, and relevant working & auditing experience on the intended certification standard.
- Transportation and accommodation: – The service provider shall cover all costs related to transportation and accommodation.
- Bid must be submitted until February 04, 2023, at 5:30 PM via the below email address:
- A prospective company requiring any clarification of the Bidding Documents (Financial and technical) shall contact the Company via email at the addresses indicated below: