Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia (HFHE) invites eligible bidders for consulting firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0116600195
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/16/2022
Invitation calls for Program Impact Evaluation on
“Home Provision on the Quality of Life of Homeownership”
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia (HFHE) is part of Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), a leading global nonprofit housing organization working in more than 70 countries globally, nine of them in Africa. Set up in 1976, HFHI is driven by the vision that everyone needs a decent place to live. We build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. Our programmatic interventions address: Habitability, Basic Services, Tenure Security and Affordability.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia here by invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the impact evaluation study.
- Any consulting firm which fulfills the following minimum requirement can take the detailed terms of reference from the HFHE Office in-person. The consulting firm should present the following confirmation during the request time: –
- Renewed legal license with TIN
- At least two sample impact evaluation documents done by the organization or letter of appreciation in the last five years as evidence in the thematic area of housing development, economic development, and livelihood development.
- At least three experienced and qualified professionals engaged in impact evaluation in the last five years with minimum qualification MA/MSc degree and above in civil engineering, construction technology, urban planning and architecture, urban development, economics, regional planning and development studies, sociology or anthropology or other relevant area, All CV should clearly explain their role and experience specifically in impact evaluation studies.
- A complete set of bidding document can be purchased by interested bidders up on presentation of the above documentations and made a payment of a nonrefundable fee of birr 250.00 (two hundred fifty birr) including VAT within ten consecutive calendar days starting from announcement date in working hours in the morning from 8:30 AM to 12:00PM & in the afternoon from 01:30PM to 5:00PM
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia before the expiry date of the deadline.
- Bidders must submit their technical and financial documents separately.
- The winner is expected to submit 10% performance bond
- Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia
Bole Sub-City, Haile Gebre Sellassie Street
Behind Capital Hotel
P.O.Box: 8953, Tel: +251 116 600 195