Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia invite potential and certified audit firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 06/05/2021
- Phone Number : 0113726253
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/18/2021
Invitation to bid for Audit service
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia is a world leading organization committed to the treatment and reintegration of patients suffering from Obstetric Fistula and the training and deployment of qualified midwives to prevent Obstetric Fistula and other child birth injuries.
HFE is founded by Drs Catherine and Reginald Hamlin has been caring for the women of Ethiopia for more than 60 years. As well as our main hospital in Addis Ababa we also have 5 regional Fistula Centers, a rehabilitation and reintegration center and a midwifery school. We also deploy midwives into 88 health centers across the country and provide mentoring and other supportive services to these health centers.
The Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia now would like to invite potential and certified audit firms to sign Framework agreement for three (3) years to perform Statutory Audit Service starting from the fiscal year(FY) ending 30th June 2021.Thus, interested bidders can purchase a complete set of TOR upon payment of non- refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr) starting from June 7, 2021 to June 18, 2021 at office working hour.
Instruction to Bidders: –
- Bidders must have renewed relevant license and registration from Accounting board of Ethiopia as grade A.
- VAT and TIN registration certificate.
- 3. Tax clearance certificate for most current year 2012 E.C.
- Organization profile including evidence of experience in Auditing preferably non-governmental organization.
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit activities including experience,qualification and number of staff with position classification.
- Deadline for the submission of both the Technical and Financial Proposals in a separately sealed envelope is on or before June 18, 2021 at 8:30 P.M, afternoon to the Procurement office of the organization.
- Bid proposals will be opened on June 18, 2021 at 9:00 P.M in the presence of the bidders or their delegation who want to attend.
- Audit firms shall submit three (3) clearly stated FY21, FY22, and FY23 audit service price including VAT and other expenses separately.
- A schedule or detailed audit plan, that includes expected audit start date and completion date.
- Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at anytime without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.
Address: Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Hamlin Fistula Hospital)
Direct phone number: 0113-72-62-53
Indirect 0113-71-65-44/45/46 Extension 139
P.O.Box 3609, Fax 0113-712866
Betel Road near Augusta Shemiz Factory