Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia invites potential supplier for the supply
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 04/26/2021
- Phone Number : 0113726253
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/11/2021
Invitation for BID
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia is a world leading organization committed to the treatment and reintegration of patients suffering from Obstetric Fistula and the training and deployment of qualified midwives to prevent Obstetric Fistula and other child birth injuries.
HFE is founded in 1974 by Drs Catherine and Reginald Hamlin has been caring for the women of Ethiopia for more than 40 years. As well as our main hospital in Addis Ababa we also have 5 regional Fistula Centers, a rehabilitation and reintegration center and a midwifery school. We also deploy midwives into 81 health centers across the country and provide mentoring and other supportive services to these health centers.
The Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia now would like to invite potential supplier for the supply of the following items;
Lot 1- Tyre- Bridgestone or equivalent with inner tube size 7.50 R-16, 195/80R and 17.5 R-70/215.
Lot 2- Server– Dell power Edge 740 with accessories or equivalent.
Lot 3- Service of corporate travel agent for air ticket, so as to sign a contractual agreement for a period of 2 years with a possibility of extension. Thus, interested bidders can purchase a complete set of bid documents upon payment of non- refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr) starting from April 26, 2021 to May 11, 2021 at office working hour.
Instruction to Bidders: –
- Bidders must have renewed relevant license and registration in the area of the work.
- VAT and TIN registration certificate.
- 3. Tax clearance certificate for most current year 2012 E.C.
- Deadline for the submission of both the Technical and Financial Proposals in a separately sealed envelope is on or before May 11, 2021 at 8:30 P.M, afternoon to the Procurement office of the organization.
- Bidders shall furnish a bid bond of 15,000 for each lot in the form of CPO or certified cheque or unconditional bank guarantee payable to Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
- Bid proposals will be opened on May 11, 2021 at 9:00 P.M in the presence of the bidders or their delegation who want to attend.
7.The winner has to supply the products immediately from stock.
8.The winner supplier shall present performance bond of 10% upon issuance of purchase order or signing of separate contractual agreement.
9.Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject part or all the bids.
Address: Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Hamlin Fistula Hospital)
Direct phone number: 0113-72-62-53
Indirect 0113-71-65-44/45/46 Extension 139
P.O.Box 3609, Fax 0113-712866
Betel Road near Augusta Shemiz Factory