Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia would like to invite potential supplier for the supply of the following items:
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0113716544
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/31/2022
“Tender care for women with childbirth injuries”
Invitation to BID
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia is a world leading organization committed to the treatment and reintegration of patients suffering from Obstetric Fistula and the training and deployment of qualified midwives to prevent Obstetric Fistula and other child birth injuries.
HFE is founded in 1974 by Drs Catherine and Reginald Hamlin has been caring for the women of Ethiopia for more than 60 years. As well as our main hospital in Addis Ababa. We also have five regional Fistula Centers, a rehabilitation and reintegration center and a midwifery school.
The Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia now would like to invite potential supplier for the supply of the following items:
Lot 1- Tyre– Bridgestone or equivalent with inner tube and flap size 7.50 R-16, 700 R16 and with inner tube or tubeless 195R 15.
Lot 2-Maternity health system developer/MHIS/.Any eligible company who provide web based software development service
Lot 3- Laboratory CBC machine 5 differential part and shaker for the purpose of blood banking unit. Thus, interested bidders can purchase a complete set of bid documents upon payment of non- refundable fee of Birr 200 (two hundred Birr) starting from October 17, 2022 to October 31, 2022 at office working hour.
Instruction to Bidders: –
- Bidders must have renewed relevant licenses in the area of the work and import permit for lot 3
- Renewed license for the current year.
- 3. Tax clearance certificate for most current year.
- Deadline for the submission of both the technical and financial Proposals in a separately sealed envelope is on or before October 31 at 8:30 P.M, afternoon to the Procurement office of the organization.
- The bidder should attach technical documents like leaflet, manual, brochure or any other information like authorization letter if any for being dealer in Ethiopia for Lot 3
- Bidders shall furnish a bid bond of 20,000 for each lot in the form of CPO or certified cheque or unconditional bank guarantee payable to Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
- Bid proposals will be opened on October 31, 2022 at 9:00 P.M in the presence of the bidders or their delegation who want to attend sequentially for LOTs.
- The winner has to supply the products immediately from stock for Lot 1 and Lot 3.
- The winner supplier shall present performance bond of 10% upon issuance of purchase order or signing of separate contractual agreement for Lot 2.
- Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject part or all the bids.
- Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Hamlin Fistula Hospital) Indirect 0113-71-65-44/45/46 Extension 139
P.O.Box 3609, Fax 0113-712866, Betel Road near Augusta Shemiz Factory