Hibret Bank intends to lease some parts of the Building floors for commercial and thus, office purposes and would like to invite interested tenants to rent the floors so designated
- Category : House & Building Rent
- Posted Date : 04/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0114704172
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/03/2021
Invitation to Bid
Bid no. HB/002/2013
Hibret Bank has just completed construction of its new building of 33 floors in Lideta Sub City, Woreda 9, right at Senga Tera square, in front of Addis Ababa University, College of Commerce. The Bank now intends to lease some parts of the Building floors for commercial and thus, office purposes and would like to invite interested tenants to rent the floors so designated.
Therefore, interested bidders shall submit their proposals as per the following conditions:
- A complete set of Bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment (depositing) of a non-refundable fee of Birr: 300.00 (Three Hundred) in Account Number IN0403007, in any Branch of Hibret Bank convenient to the bidder beginning after 2 (two) days of this bid announcement for the first time i.e. April 21, 2021 to May 03, 2021,
- Bidders can obtain the bid document from Facility Department which is located at Debrezeit road around Global Hotel, Mekwor Plaza building 5thfloor,
- Bidders can visit the floor reserved for lease purpose starting from April 18, 2021 to May 03, 2021 i.e Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM,
- Interested bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before preparing & submitting their bids,
- Each bid must be presented in a sealed envelope and strictly following the instruction to bidders indicated in the bid document,
- Bidders can submit their bid document in person at Facility Department which is located at Debrezeit road around Global Hotel, Mekwor Plaza building 5thfloor, until May 03, 2021, 4:00 PM,
- The bid will be opened at Hibret Bank Head Office located at Mekwor Plaza Bldg 2ndfloor in the Training Hall in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the bid opening on May 04, 2021 at 9:00 A.M,
- Failure to observe the instructions & conditions provided in the bid document will constitute grounds for rejection of the bidder from the competition,
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partly or totally, and
For further information, bidders can contact using the following address.
Tel. 011 465 52 22 ext. 228 and 011 470 41 72
United, we prosper!!