Hibret Bank would like to invite interested tenants to rent the floors so designated.
- Category : House & Building Rent
- Posted Date : 08/07/2021
- Phone Number : 0114704172
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/24/2021
Invitation to Bid
Bid no. HB/005/2013
Hibret Bank has just completed construction of its new building of 32 floors in Lideta Sub City, Woreda 9, right at Senga Tera square. The Bank now intends to lease some parts of the Building floors for office and commercial purposes and thus, would like to invite interested tenants to rent the floors so designated.
Therefore, interested bidders shall submit their proposals as per the following conditions:
- A complete set of Bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment (depositing) of a non-refundable fee of Birr: 300.00 (Three Hundred) in Account Number IN0403007, in any Branch of Hibret Bank convenient to the bidder beginning after 2 (two) days of this bid announcement for the first time i.e. August 11, 2021 to August 23, 2022,
- Bidders can obtain the bid document from the Bank’s new Head Office Building, Building Administration & Maintenance Division which is located at Lideta Sub City, Woreda 9, right at Senga Tera square 16th floor,
- Bidders can visit the floor reserved for lease purpose starting from August 8, 2021 to August 23, 2021 i.e Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM,
- Interested bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before preparing & submitting their bids,
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 25% of the total bid amount in the form of CPO,
- Each bid must be presented in a sealed envelope and strictly following the instruction to bidders indicated in the bid document,
- Bidders can submit their bid document in person at the Bank’s new Head Office Building, Building Administration & Maintenance Division which is located at Lideta Sub City, Woreda 9, right at Senga Tera square 16th floor, at August 19, 20 & 23, 2021, to 4:30 PM,
- The bid will be opened at Hibret Bank new Head Office Building located at Senga Tera square 13rd floor Meeting Hall in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the bid opening on August 24, 2021 at 9:00 A.M,
- Failure to observe the instructions & conditions provided in the bid document will constitute grounds for rejection of the bidder from the competition,
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partly or totally, and for further information, bidders can contact using the following address.
Tel. 011 470 41 72
United, we prosper!!