Humanity and Inclusion with funding from NORAD is inviting a consultant
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/09/2021
- Phone Number : 0116631681
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/23/2021
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Reference No. _______RFP/ADDI/002/2021______________________
Humanity and Inclusion (a new brand name of Handicap International) is an independent and impartial organization working in situations of poverty, exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups; our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs and improving their living conditions.
Humanity and Inclusion with funding from NORAD, under ‘’Health, Education & Livelihood Africa: A Sustainable Inclusion Approach (HELASIA)”, is inviting a consultant On Education Policy Gap study and data analysis at national and regional level.
Description of the Service
Education Policy Gap study and data analysis at national and regional level
Complete Technical documents should be sealed and accompanied by:
- Renewed business licenses for the year 2013 EC,
- VAT registration certificate,
- Company profile showing past experience on similar works
- Any other relevant Credential
- Bidders must mention clearly marked “RFP Reference No. RFP /ADDI/002/2021 “and addresses to: Humanity & Inclusion
- Financial Quotation must be submitted only by filling in the separate Document Template prepared by the bidder.
TOR Document Collection Date and Time:
Date: 12 -23 July 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Humanity & Inclusion country office, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Humanity & Inclusion country office
Dabi Complex Building ,5th floor, Bole Road
Telephone: 011 663 16 81
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Submission of Technical and Financial Document should be done on or before, July 23, 2021 at 5:30pm local time at Humanity & Inclusion office in Addis Ababa. Application that comes after the deadline as well as incomplete application will not be considered
HI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BID IN PART OR IN FULL AND SELECT ANY BIDDER BASED ON ITS BEST INTEREST.