ILRI invites bidders for complete design and construction work of small-scale irrigation system and associated site works
- Category : Engineering Related Consultancy
- Posted Date : 03/28/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0116172000
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/15/2021
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a member of the CGIAR Consortium which works for a food-secure future.
- ILRI invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Complete design and construction work of Small-Scale Irrigation System and associated site works.
- Questions regarding the RFP should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
April 15, 2021 and ILRI will send answers to questions to all parties.
- Bidders are required to attend a mandatory site visit on April 8, ,2021 at 10:00 AM/PM, to assess the existing site conditions and ask questions concerning the construction project.
- Technical and financial sealed and stamped bid which is valid for 90 calendar days must be submitted, in a separate envelop, to the address indicated below on or before April 26, 2021 from 9:00 am to 4:30pm. Late bids shall be
- Bidders are required to attach Relevant & Valid license to operate in Ethiopia, business profile and list of organizations served so
- The complete set of the tender document/ RFP is available on Reporter’s Tenders web page.
Below Is the RFP Document by The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
Address: [Addis Ababa] CMC road near Gurdshola. [P.O.Box:5689]
ILRI reserve the right to reject any or all bids.