Industrial Parks Development Corporation Bid invitation to develop commercial and business areas
- Category : Organizational Consultancy
- Posted Date : 03/28/2021
- Phone Number : 251961175151
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/28/2021
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERESTFOR DEVELOPMENT OF LANDFOR BUSINESS AND COMMERICAL USE IN BOLE LEMI INDUSTRIAL PARK, KILINTO INDUSTRIAL PARK, ICT PARK AND HAWASSA INDUSTRIAL PARK
Invitation Title: Development of Land in Four Industrial Parks Company for Business use
Procurement Ref. No: IPDC/NCB/C/08/2013
The Industrial parks development Corporation is seeking development partner from qualified local and international companies for the opportunity to develop a land owned by the corporation in four different parks territory with a total area of 26.2 – hectares. Because of the proximal location to Addis Ababa and Hawassa, the Corporation consider this properties (“Sites”) an important site that offers unique industrial, business park and/or commercial development opportunities. Currently, the sites are zoned by the corporation for a high economic and financial benefit to the corporation.
Objective of the Request for Expression of Interest
The main objective of the announcementis to invite potential partnersto participate in developing commercial and business areas, and cooperate with the Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) in long term business partnership and generate a socially responsible, economically viable and sustainable business development in the above specified areas and other parks.
The scope of thePartnership:
The Partnership will consist of developing business and commercial building or complex inside the existing Industrial Parks exclusively in Bole Lemi, ICT Park, Hawassa and Kilinto.The partnership includes designing, building, operating and managing business parks depending on the developers’ interest and the projects economic impact.
The duration of the assignment will bedetermined and decided by the nature of the proposal.
The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) now invites eligible partners to indicate their interest in developing a land for business and commercial use. Interested local and international companies must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the project. The information to be provided includes company detail, description of similar experience, description of core business and years in business, experience in similar conditions and availability of appropriate skills among staffs and managerial, financial and technical capabilities.
The following criteria will be used to assess the Expression of Interest for shortlisting:
- Core business and years in business.
- Relevant experience in similar assignment.
- Qualification of Key Personnel and availability of appropriate skills.
- Technical & managerial capabilities.
- Financial Resource and capability.
To evaluate the alternatives and select the appropriate Developer, the Corporation is requesting development proposals that will help the Corporation finalize its vision and move ahead with property disposition and development. Proposals must respond to the following questions:
- Description of the Developer’s proposed project: Size in hectare and/or square meter of building space, Type of use(s) planned (e.g. commercial or mixed-use combination) and Conceptual design
- Description of the Developer’s experience developing the proposed type of project elsewhere: Name and location of project(s), Description of project(s) and Completion date of project(s)
- Explanation of the role the Developer’s organization will play in the proposed project and a list of other partners and their roles (if any).
- The proposed general timeframe for the development of the Developer’s proposed project. If multiple components or phases are planned, a list of all.
- Description of the benefit(s) your proposed project brings to the Industrial Parks.
- Any proposed incentives or assistance that the developer would be seeking from the Corporation as part of the development. Please specify type, duration, and yearly amount of incentive or assistance proposed as part of the development.
The developer will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the IPDC’s Procurement Policy and Procedure Manual.
Interested Companies may obtain further information at the adders below Monday to Friday during office hours from 8:30am to 12:30am and 2:30pm to 5:00pm.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below at or before 16th of April, 2021, at 4:30 Pm in the afternoon. Late submissions shall be rejected.
The FDRE, Industrial Parks Development Corporation
Address: Kebena, In front of Kenya Embassy
Bishan Gari Building
Procurement and property Administration Directorate
2nd Floor, Tel: +25196 1175151/011 661 6396/
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia