Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) has decided to select a new pre-qualified vendors list for the supply of Goods and Services
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/14/2022
- Phone Number : 0116676141
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/11/2022
Invitation for the selection of Pre-QualifiED VENDORS
Category: Competitive vender selection
Posted Date :11/07/2022
Phone Number: 0911 956068 / 0911360223 / 0911886747
Source: Reporter Tender and Ethijobs.com
Closing Date :12/07/2022
To: All Interested Potential preferred suppliers
Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) is the former Integrated Service on AIDS Prevention and Support Organization (ISAPSO) was established in October 27, 1997 and registered as local non-government organization. It is Board led organization with 11 members (5 Female and 6 Males). It has over 200 competent and committed staff with diverse qualifications and rich experiences working at head office, areas offices and field office level. At Present it has actively engaged in the implementation of different projects in Addis Ababa City Administration, Amhara, Oromiya, SNNPR and Sidama Regions with the fund from USAID, IOM, Luminous fund, MUNDO COOPERANTE and others.
ISHDO has decided to select a new pre-qualified vendors list for the supply of Goods and Services procured by the organization in line with its norms and standards for the products. The objective is to ensure sourcing of high-quality product from eligible sources, efficient utilization of funds at the best interest of the beneficiaries and to obtain the best service outcomes.
The task requires interested and eligible organizations with proven experience in their respective business areas to supply products and/or services upon specified invitation.
Category of Goods and Services
|LOT 1 – Stationary material,||LOT 10 – Light Vehicle Rental Service,|
|LOT 2 – Cleaning materials,||LOT 11 – Media Production & Promotion Services,|
|LOT 3 – Office Furniture and Equipment||LOT 12 – IT infrastructures and Software Solutions and related services,|
|LOT 4 – Computer and Computer Accessories,||LOT 13 – Maintenance service for Photocopy Machines, Fax Machine and Printers,|
|LOT5 – Printing, Photocopying, Binding & Laminating, booklet, brochure and other Promotional items||LOT 14 – Air Ticket Service|
|LOT 6 – Vehicle spare part||LOT 15 – Postal Delivery Service|
|LOT 7 – Hotel Services||LOT 16 – Human Medicine, Medical Equipment& Supplies|
|LOT 8 – Electronic Materials,||LOT 17- Generator and Office General maintenance.|
|LOT 9 – Procurement Agent||LOT 18- Translation service|
|LOT 19- Agricultural materials||Lot 20 – Consultancy services|
Companies interested to participate in the selection of pre-qualified vendors for goods and services need to submit the following documents to accompany EOI and the questioner form
- Description of their company profile
- Credentials or information if you are producer, importer, wholesaler or retailer
- Experiences and testimonial documents on performance or service to other organizations, if any
- Information on your witnessed competitive advantage in the market that can extend to ISHDO
- Recently renewed relevant License
- VAT (Value Added Tax certificate)
- TIN (Tax identification Number certificate)
- Other supporting documents that are required to supplement the questioner form.
- Registration to participate in tender from Ministry of Finance
ISHDO will select the best vendors who represents the best overall value to ISHDO. To ensure that, ISHDO will make objective evaluation, it will take the following as criteria in addition to the above:
- Legality and capacity of the organization to supply materials and services
- Specialization in business/product lines and status in the supply chain
- Flexibility with delivery of products on credit invoice
- Offer of reasonable warranty period, purchase return of unfit items and other terms of supply
- Financial, Honesty and dependability issues
In addition, ISHDO will make in person visit to your company to witness if what is responded to questionnaire is a reality on the ground.
Interested suppliers can collect the supplier’s prequalification questioner form from Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) –Yeka Sub city, Gurde Sholla, Ten Sisters NGO Building, 2nd Floor, next to Athletics Federation Building in person or can request the prequalification questionnaire form by the following email address email@example.com
Letter of expression of interest, responses to prequalification questionnaire and other supplementary documentation will be submitted to ISHDO head office on or before 11 December 2022.
- Expression of interest must be sealed and stamped and indicate the LOT number on the sealed envelope.
- Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) will shortlist suppliers with pre-set criteria.
- Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO)has the right to reject all or part of EOI/bid
- An applicant can’t apply for more than three Lots
Tel. +251-1- 116 676141/+251 118 685 018