International Medical Corps is looking for capable and reliable service providers to provide the below listed service.
- Category : Pump Related
- Posted Date : 11/14/2022
- Phone Number : 0114701033
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/22/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
International Medical Corps, an international Humanitarian and development organization working in Ethiopia is looking for capable and reliable service providers to provide the below listed service.
|Category / Service Description||Specification/Comments|
|Solarization of water supply system, (Shedder refugee camp, Jijiga)||To be collected with bid documents|
|Four Aqua liner for pioneer tank
(With 220,000-liter capacity, height -2.18M, Diameter -11.36M)
(With 60,000-liter capacity, height -2.18M, Diameter -6.2M)
(With 92,000-liter capacity, height -2.18M, Diameter -7.35M)
(With 75,000-liter capacity, height -2.18M, Diameter -6.69M)
|Two sets of Diesel powered 80KVA Electrical Generator|
|One set of Diesel powered 110KVA electrical Generator|
|One set of Diesel powered 60KVA electrical Generator|
|Six sets of Electrical Submersible Pump with different capacity
(With design discharge 25lit/sec at 175 meters total head)
(With design discharge 6lit/sec at 120 meters total head)
(With design discharge 10lit/sec at 180 meters total head)
(With design discharge 20lit/sec at 120 meters total head)
(With design discharge 4lit/sec at 130 meters total head)
(With design discharge 4lit/sec at 190 meters total head)
|Six sets of Electrical Surface Pump with different capacity
(With design discharge 8lit/sec at 242 meters total head)
(With design discharge 13lit/sec at 195 meters total head)
With design discharge 13lit/sec at 180 meters total head)
(With design discharge 13lit/sec at 225 meters total head)
(With design discharge 4.1lit/sec at 35 meters total head)
(With design discharge 20lit/sec at 175 meters total head)
Thus, International Medical Corps is issuing this invitation to tender to invite all eligible and potential service providers to take part in this bid.
- Valid 2014/2015 E.C business license, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Must clearly state physical address of their company offices including telephone address and contact person for further verification by IMC.
- Bidders should submit signed and sealed Tender documents (Technical and Financial) including IMC’s request for quotation template
- Prices must be quoted in ETB.
Tender Document Collection and Submission Conditions
- Only eligible vendors or representatives shall collect the specifications with Request for quotation from International Medical Corps head office starting from November 14, 2022, until November 21, 2022, during working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:30PM to 04:00PM.
- Tender documents must be submitted to International Medical Corps head office on November 22, 2022, during working hours, morning from 10:00 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 2:00PM to 04:00PM. after registration and signing has been made on the logbook in Addis Ababa office.
- Tender will be opened by November 23, 2022, at 10:00AM.
- IMC shall not have accepted tender documents before or after closing date and time.
- International Medical Corps is in no way responsible for the cost of preparation of the quotation response.
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to reject the bid partially or fully for any reason.
Please clearly indicate the following in your offers:
- Prices information, bidders can use International Medical Corps collected RFQ templet for quotation or their own template. Nonetheless an authenticated and signed RFQ must be attached with the bid.
- Please clearly indicate your payment modality and delivery terms.
- Partial quotation for one item regarding quantity, will not be accepted by International Medical Corps
- Bids must be accompanied by bid bond amounting ETB 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand) in form of CPO/Bank guarantee.
Bidders are very much encouraged to attend the bid opening process. However, in the absence of bidders, International Medical Corps will continue with the bid opening process.
For more information, Please Contact Nerjes Omer, Tell: +251 114-701064 or +251 114-701033
A valid business license must be presented upon collection of bid document
International medical Corps
Kirkos Sub city, Kebele 02, house no 226.
Behind Nazra Hotel, Meskel Flower Road
Telephone no. (251) 0114-701033
Fax no. (251) 0114-700847
Po Box. 2314