International Medical Corps would like to invite eligible vehicle rental companies
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 08/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0114701033
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/26/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER – Advertisement for field vehicles rental services
International Medical Corps, an international NGO registered and licensed in Ethiopia, is looking to work with competent vehicle rental companies and would like to invite eligible companies who have good capacity and satisfactory performance to submit tender for different vehicles rental services at the field sites listed in Annex 1 of the RFQ a period of one year (with a possibility of additional 1 year with same terms and conditions), starting from October 1, 2022.
List of required vehicles with specification:
- 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser long base – Model: 1HZ-J78 – or equivalent with driver-Year of Make – 2007 or above
- 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser Pickup single cab – Model – 1HZ-79 – or equivalent with driver-Year of Make – 2007 or above
- 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Pickup Double Cab Model -1HZ-79 – or equivalent with driver-Year of Make – 2007 or above
- 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser HZJ76 – Model – HZJ76 (MARK II) – or equivalent with driver-Year of Make – 2007 or above
Description of requirements to Pass or Fail the bid automatically
1 Certificate of registration/Incorporation
2 The Bid Bond of Birr 100,000.00 must be in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO
3 Valid Business License for vehicle rental services
4 Audited accounts for the last 2 years separately enveloped
5 Comprehensive Insurance Policy for all the company owned vehicles (evidenced by Insurance policy). A company must
have at least 1 owned vehicle.
6 Duly filled, signed and stamped Annex 1 of the tender form is mandatory. Corrected bids using fluid or any other form
shall result in disqualification.
7 Duly signed and stamped original and copy tender documents separately prepared and sealed with wax.
Tender Document Collection and Submission Conditions
- Only eligible vendors or representatives shall collect tender documents from International Medical Corps head office starting from August 01, 2022, till August 24, 2022. Working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:30PM to 04:00PM.
Tender submission conditions
- Tender documents must be submitted to International Medical Corps head office reception with registration and signing on the registration book in Addis Ababa on from 10:00 AM GMT+3 to 12:00 PM GMT+3 in the morning on August 25, 2022
- Tender envelopes must be sealed and stamped. Open envelopes will not be accepted.
- IMC will not accept tender documents before / after the date and time indicated on no. 1 above.
Tender opening will be on August 26,2022 at 10:00 AM GMT+3 in the morning @ IMC office, meeting hall. Bidders are very much encouraged to attend the bid opening process. However in the absence of bidders, International Medical Corps will continue with the bid opening and evaluation process
International medical Corps,
Kirkos Sub city, Kebele 02, house no 226,
On the way to Meskel Flower, behind Nazra Hotel
Telephone no. + (251- 11) 470-1033 / 53 / 46
P.O. Box. 2314
Bid documents can only be collected for free from International Medical Corps – Ethiopia head office, logistics department, Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
International Medical Corps – Ethiopia mission reserves the right to reject bids fully or partially.