Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) intends to engage into framework agreement with qualified suppliers
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 08/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0114700966
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/31/2022
Invitation to Bid
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty for over the last 30 years. Similarly it has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Somali and Afar National Regional States.
IRE is engaged in the provision of critical emergency water supply and sanitation services, as part of its emergency responses in Somali, Afar and Oromia regions. With funding support from different donors in different regions. IRE intends to engage into framework agreement with qualified suppliers. Accordingly IRE is looking to highly qualified company with having good local experience and understanding of norms that can provide lifesaving water trucking services through framework agreement who can meet the following:
- Interested and eligible local vendors/suppliers with sound capacity, relevant experience in similar work experience, sound financial capacity and registered with respective authorities are thus invited to collect tender document from IRE offices in Addis Ababa, Borena, Jigjiga, Hargelle, Dekasuftu, Mieso, Gullina, and Yabello.
- Local suppliers are encouraged to participate in their local areas so long they can submit support letter from the local areas;
- Bidders can collect for any number of lots but shall submit bids only for one lot;
- Bidders shall submit their Company Profile with detailed structure and staffing, registration certificate, evidence of past relevant experience and most recent bank statements;
- Bidders shall exhibit methodology/approach and work plan on how the company will carry out the tasks including management, Quality assurance and risk mitigation measures;
- Bidders are required to show list of equipment (Trucks with technical specifications such as loading capacity and materials to be deployed) that required for the work, if not owned, contract entered with a company, any other relevant documents;
- Wax-sealed envelopes containing a separate envelope sealed and marked “Technical Proposal,” “Financial proposal”
- Bids must be delivered to IR Ethiopia offices before August 31, 2022. Bid will be closed the same date at 10:30 AM and will be opened on the same date at 11:00 AM. Any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted.
- The tenders will be opened and evaluated by IRE tender committees and thereafter notify the successful vendors to start the service immediately.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE) reserves the right to reject any or all offers without giving reason for doing so.
- Country office: Wolo Sefer Ethio-China Relation Rd, Gorgorios Roundabout, Tel. 011 4700966 or 0910223656, P.O.Box 27787 Code 1000
- Oromia: Chiro Field Office in front of CARE
Borena Field Office, Yabello
- Somali: Jigjiga Field Office, Jigjiga
Hargelle Field Office including Chareti, Elkere, Bare, Kohole
Deka Field Office
- Afar : Gulina Field Office