Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) Invitation For Contractors.
- Category : House & Building Construction
- Posted Date : 03/21/2021
- Phone Number : 0114700966
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/06/2021
INVITATION TO BID
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty for over the last 35 years. Similarly it has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Somali, Afar and Oromia National Regional States.
- The ISLAMIC RELIEF (IRE)invites all eligible contractors registered with the ministry of infrastructure under the category of GC or BC- 6 and above, who have a valid registration and business licenses for the fiscal year 2013E.C and who are VAT and TIN registered to submit their bid offer to undertake School and WASH Facility Construction (Two school block of four class rooms, four stance segregated latrines of four blocks and Fero-cement water tanker construction of 30m3 in Miesso Woreda of West Harerge Zone Oromia Regional State.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA(IRE), upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 for each lot at the below address.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the below address.
- Wax sealed envelopes containing offer for furnishing all labor, equipment and material for completing all works as illustrated and described in the tender documents shall be delivered before April 06, 2021, at 10:00AMto the address mentioned below accompanied by security 2% of bid amount in CPO or cheque certified by a reputable Bank. Bid will be opened on the same day April 06, 2021, at 11:00AM at Addis Ababa office.
The envelopes shall be sealed and submitted as follows:
- A separate envelope sealed and marked “Bid Security”carrying the Contractor’s Bond in the penal sum of 2% (two percent) of the offer amount and the letter of introduction without stating the offer amount or condition.
- A second envelope sealed and marked “Original and Copy of Financial Document”carrying the original financial proposal Document.
- Financial envelopes shall bear the following reference
“Financial offer for the School and WASH Facility Construction Miesso Woreda of West Harerge Zone Oromia Regional State.
- The outer envelope of the financial offer shall bear the full address of the contractors and “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE April 06, 2021 at 11:00AM.”
- The financial offer shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may wish to attendin the Addis Ababa Islamic Relief office.
- Bidders are required to submit Bid Bond from a reputable Bank. Letter of credit or Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (CPO) in the amount of 2% (Two percent) of the Offer amount.
- Bidders are advised to carefully read and understand the instructions & information in the bidding document before filling their bids.
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE)reserves the right to reject any or all offers without giving reason for doing so.
- All construction works will be completed within 90 calendar days.
Address: Wolo Sefer around Ethio-China Friendship Rd,
Gorgorios Roundabout and near to Chchu Hotel
Tel. 011 4700966, Ext. 126 & 107 or Mob. 0910223656
P.O.Box 27787 Code 1000