Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is looking for a competent suppliers in order to reinforce its efforts in mitigating food insecurity and in improving the living condition of beneficiaries in the most affected areas.
- Category : Food Items Supply
- Posted Date : 10/11/2022
- Phone Number : 0114700966
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/01/2022
Invitation to Bid for framework agreement of emergency food supplies
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty for over the last 30 years. Similarly it has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Oromia, Somali and Afar National Regional States.
As part of this, IRE is looking for a competent suppliers in order to reinforce its efforts in mitigating food insecurity and in improving the living condition of beneficiaries in the most affected areas. Exploiting its past experiences, IR has devised a short-term intervention to be implemented in selected Woredas of Afar, Oromia, Somali regions and Addis Ababa and its surroundings. Accordingly IRE is inviting eligible suppliers who can provides emergency food supplies through framework agreement and can meet the following:
- Interested and eligible local vendors/suppliers with appropriate capacity, relevant experience in similar works, sound financial capacity and registered with respective authorities are thus invited to collect tender document from IRE offices from below address;
- Bidders should submit previous performance for at least five years in case they have participated in similar transactions;
- Bidders should note that emergency food packs be supplied per standard specified in bidding document. The price shall then include purchase, transportation, loading and unloading to specific site;
- The price shall take into consideration of framework agreement to be lasted for one year and which can be extended upon performance;
- Wax-sealed envelopes containing a separate envelope sealed and marked “Technical,” and “Financial Document;”
- Bids must be delivered to IR Ethiopia office before 1st November 2022 at 10:30 AM. Bid will be opened on the same date at 11:00 AM;
- Bids will be evaluated based on criteria specified in bidding document;
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE) reserves the right to reject any or all offers without giving reason for doing so.
IR Country offices: Wolo Sefer Ethio-China Relation Rd, Gorgorios Roundabout, and all field offices including Hargelle, Dekasuftu, Chiro, Yabello, Jigjiga, Gullina/Semar, Tel. 011 4700966 or 0910223656, P.O.Box 27787 Code 1000